Thanks guys and girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys and girls

I came by this afternoon with Suzan (in wheelchair) to say g'day, and on behalf of her and myself I want to say a big thanks.

Especially big thanks to the guy who sold us the raffle tickets whose name I have forgotten, you made her day talking to her about her old 900.

Also thanks to FastGirl, Dubs, Tyson and the other dude who sold me the shirt whose name I have also forgotten.

And last thanks to someone else whose name I have forgotten (somewhat of a theme here, sorry), the lovely gal on the raffle bike whose birthday it was today and had a photo with Suzan.

It was Suzan's birthday today, she started riding as a teenager and rode up to her early 50s when she became unwell. Soaking up the show was great for her, but especially being able to chat to a few of you.

So once again, my thanks and hers for helping make the show a great day out for her.

Thanks rharris and Laura!
    Last edited by thegraeman; 13-09-2009, 10:28 AM. Reason: Found their names!
    Come back Jeremy, it was only a joke.

Warm Fuzzies..
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

glad to hear she had a good time mate! as did we all!
      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
      And forgive us our lanesplitting
      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
      And lead us not into gravel corners
      But deliver us from hand-held radars
      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

That would have been Richard our raffle ticket ninja seller who was talking to Suzan. I was keeping the cashbox safe behind him but it was god to see that she was enjoying herself

Comment

Was great to meet you both...and especially great to meet Suzan and see her smile at us giving you a ribbing over your choice of machines..lol. Glad to meet another PSB'er.
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

was nice to meet you both cheers richard

Comment

Working...
            X