Bike Show Rule #1 for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Show Rule #1 for Sunday

Record crowds at the bike show this year peeps, even in this crappy weather. This is largely attributable to all of you supporting it and the exposure that this community brings. Well done everyone. This sort of support makes sure these shows go ahead in the future.

I met a stack of you for the first time today and also got to see some old faces so thanks for saying gday.

There were hundreds more of you that just lurked thru the stand and didn’t say gday. So the golden rule for Sunday at the show is.... if someone is wearing a PSB shirt or looks like he/she might be part of it, be it at the PSB stand, walking around at the show, or at the MAD Ride....., stick out your hand and say “Hi, Im <Insert Username here> from PSB." Even if you end up meeting a complete PSB virgin...no harm done, you will have just met someone interested in bikes, and had a chance to promote the community.

Pretty much every owner of every bike on the PSB stand will be at the stand so if for example: you want to chat to Dubs about his Hyabitsa, Hewie about his carbon rims, Jamathi about his stroker, or if you want to hear the D16 combine harvester come to life with the MotoGP pipes on, or even the MAD bike fire up... we would all be more than happy to oblige, as we all love bikes too dont ya know!

The PSB stand is your stand. When you cross onto the red carpet it is your house. It contains a cross section of bikes that belong to various members of the PSB Community and each is rare, unique, and unusual is some way. Stay as long as you like and meet other PSB folks.

How do you find it? You wont miss it. Its the one full of the hottest bikes, the hottest babes, and the masses.

I look forward to meeting more of you at the show tmrw.

Till then...
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

I look forward to harrassing you tommorow.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Sorry I missed you Deej.

I said hi to nath, Hewie, Dubs, Bert and Sarbear though
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I stood in the Deej queue for bloody ages and got donuts.

Comment

Im sorry I missed a few people today. I saw a number of people I wanted to come back and chat too but was racing around with the cameras ..... I only managed to get 3595 images today ... have to try harder tomorrow.
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Good to meet you Deej, will come say gday to more of you tmrw!

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
              Im sorry I missed a few people today. I saw a number of people I wanted to come back and chat too but was racing around with the cameras ..... I only managed to get 3595 images today ... have to try harder tomorrow.

..... I thought I did well with 4 on my phone

Comment

Cool catching up with u once again Deej!! PSB have done well and I'm sure there were many smiley faces and maybe some boners!!

Big up 2 all u guys.

devil is smiling!!
                Rock it - Roll it an Twist it!!

All new parts available, contact me anytime.

Comment

Doing a good job there Hewie!! will catch up soon mate.
                  Rock it - Roll it an Twist it!!

All new parts available, contact me anytime.

Comment

Ohh dear be kindish to me, please, I is only little.

Comment

Originally posted by devil View Post
                      Cool catching up with u once again Deej!! PSB have done well and I'm sure there were many smiley faces and maybe some boners!!

Big up 2 all u guys.

devil is smiling!!
                      And you Linds. Catch u at the next one no doubt.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Pics or Ban.

Comment

I have posted some of mine in the tread my snapshots of the show.

Comment

I've lost my voice.

It's easier to type for half a day than spruik!

Posted via Mobile Device
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
                              I've lost my voice.

It's easier to type for half a day than spruik!
                              Much harder to moderate you though..

Comment

Working...
                              X