Keys Found (left in a bike) at the Bike Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys Found (left in a bike) at the Bike Show

If anyone is missing a set of keys (was left in a bike and removed by a PSB'er cos they had a PSB tag on em) come see Deej or any of the crew at the PSB stand with your rego number as I have them in my pocket.

Ta
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Deej - I have your D16RR key in my pocket, wanna swap ?

Comment

did you leave a note on the bike?

Comment

Okay I am the NUmpty who left my keys in the Fizza, didn't I feel like an idiot going up on hands and knees begging for my keys back!! Thanks again to whoever it was that saw the keys in my bike and definitely great proof that having a PSB key tag is worth having and the system works.
        Great show put on by all PSBers saw heaps of PSB shirts around the show and the PSB stand looked fantastic!!
        Shano
        sigpic

Comment

did someone eventually claim the keys for that black kawasaki? they made an annoucement over the PA system just befoe i left this arvo.

Comment

Originally posted by FIZZA 600 View Post
            Okay I am the NUmpty who left my keys in the Fizza, didn't I feel like an idiot going up on hands and knees begging for my keys back!! Thanks again to whoever it was that saw the keys in my bike and definitely great proof that having a PSB key tag is worth having and the system works.
            Great show put on by all PSBers saw heaps of PSB shirts around the show and the PSB stand looked fantastic!!
            Shano
            Originally posted by Lynx_250 View Post
            did someone eventually claim the keys for that black kawasaki? they made an annoucement over the PA system just befoe i left this arvo.
            ummm??

did u not read the thread before you posted?

ninja edit: ooh.. black kawasaki... did someone else leave their keys in the bike as well?

Comment

yeah, i was marshalling at the time, and was about to go into the show, when someone who was walking thru having a perv on the bikes, cam and told me. the owner had locked thier helmet strap under the pillion seat, but left the keys in the lock.

1EA-026 was the rego.

Comment

Yes, the rider was down by his bike later on. had to send him back up to show to collect his keys.

Comment

Originally posted by FIZZA 600 View Post
                  Shano
                  No worries dude.

I like to think that anyone would have done the same for me....

Although I apologise for thinking it was a FZR250....
                  c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I am definitely getting a second key cut!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

You had two on there!
                      c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

It did some pretty awesome burnouts.

Comment

I left my keys on my bike at Shenton for about an hour. I went back to my bike and saw the keys still on it!
                          ZippySig.com

Comment

I left mine too. Nothing major at shents.
                            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Did that at Guilford last year...Made sure I took them with me in Northam tho.
                              Did have to get Jim to help me bump start it after I left the Park lights on...
                              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                              X