Would just like to say thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would just like to say thanks

well i just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that organised the MAD ride today, was a nice cruisy ride

extra special thanks go to Faz and Dazed for shadowing me there and home, Karen for being my MAD Marshall fearless leader and Hewzie for taking me for a ride afterwards, much love and thanks to all
    i can only satisfy one person per day.
    today is not your day and tomorow isnt looking good either.

barfridge/ghetto and guzziboy would be the main culprits there

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

well in that case big thanks to barfy, ghetto and guzziboy

hey potato, was it you that someone was telling me that did the paint job on about 4 of the bikes in the PSB stall at the show?

Comment

I'd also like to say thanks to everyone at the PSB stand Great people, very social!

Was a great day at the show!

Comment

All I can say is WOW

That is going to be hard to top

I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone involved in this years ride

You all deserve a Hugh pat on the back.

I can't wait to find out what the total funds raised is and I have already started counting down the days till next year. (only next time the rider of the little red beast will be slight more feminine and I will be on something with a little more.......poke)

Thanks heaps everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bast View Post
            well in that case big thanks to barfy, ghetto and guzziboy

hey potato, was it you that someone was telling me that did the paint job on about 4 of the bikes in the PSB stall at the show?
            Completely wrong

It was 5 out of 9 for the paint
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

oh im sorry barfy, will u ever forgive me

Comment

Any idea of the numbers yet?

Comment

Breyten and Flamedance also did a lot of the organising that made the ride possible, and the weekend go smoothly, so they deserve kudos for how well it all went as well.
                  Insert witty comment here

Comment

Simonpink: about 800 bikes on the ride. This is a fair way down on what we hoped for, the morning rain looks like it kept a fair few people away.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

There's some serious panty waists about then.
                      I was out my door at 8am and a drop didn't hit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bast View Post
                        well i just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that organised the MAD ride today, was a nice cruisy ride

extra special thanks go to Faz and Dazed for shadowing me there and home, Karen for being my MAD Marshall fearless leader and Hewzie for taking me for a ride afterwards, much love and thanks to all
                        You're welcome, and I second the thank you for all who organised it.
                        Good job guys and girls! Just a pity the wet morning kept the pansies away.

Comment

Working...
                        X