Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ear plugs Stall

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone here bought those $70 ear plugs and what they thought of them?

Last week i bought $200 ear plugs which my audiologist recommended and frankly the suck.

Were is their shop also?

Protec Hearing
    Ask Dingo he has a pair

Comment

Protec earplugs - Some people like them some don't. Andy bought a pair last year and they have stayed in the box after the first outing as he didn't like them, has gone back to the normal plugs

Comment

I bought a pair . They feel a bit strange but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to them

Comment

I bought a box of disposable ones off Audible, they work great, are pretty good quality and cost bugger all. Probably works out cheaper as I'd lose an expensive pair every now and then.

Comment

I have noise canceling headphones. They work really well at eliminating constant sound like engine noise and wind but not things like a door slamming or a car horn so they get the sounds that will turn you deaf. Also they play music at the same time. I would definitely recommend getting some. I have Panasonic RP-HC55 and they are brilliant.
            When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

Originally posted by James086 View Post
              I have noise canceling headphones. They work really well at eliminating constant sound like engine noise and wind but not things like a door slamming or a car horn so they get the sounds that will turn you deaf. Also they play music at the same time. I would definitely recommend getting some. I have Panasonic RP-HC55 and they are brilliant.
              where do they sit in the range from budget to high end?

any idea of price ranges?

Comment

Get some Etymotics.

Comment

Originally posted by PBF View Post
                  where do they sit in the range from budget to high end?

any idea of price ranges?
                  I bought the Panasonic RP-HC55 for $100 new from a shop on ebay. In Choice magazine it's called the RP-HC55E-5 but the "E-5" on the end wasn't on any that I could find so I assume it's an old name used in the article. I scanned the Choice article, it shows they are mid-range priced but by far the best performers in the test. I probably sound like a Panasonic salesman but I'm just very happy with my purchase.
                  Attached Files
                  When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

I've had a pair from Lex for over 2 years now I have had mine drilled and fitted with the in ear headphones he does. Sound is great.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Bought a pair at Phillip Island WSBK Feb2009, road back to Perth, FANTASTIC, yep take a bit of getting use too, butafter 30mins all great, sound is terrific as well, would reccommend, bit Ex..y but shit happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X