A Post Bike Show Thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Post Bike Show Thankyou

Just returned from a post show drink with very sore feet but very happy about the way things went this weekend. The show organisers were most appreciative of the overwhelming support our community gave the show, the difference the stand dynamic made to the atmosphere, and they wanted me to pass on their thanks.

The PSB presence at the show would not be possible without the selfless, generous help and support from a cross section of our Community.

I will leave it to Nath and the MAD Committee to relay their thanks to the many many generous helpers who help make the MAD ride and strong bike ticket sales happen, and Hewie for stuff specific to his MAD bike creation, but from the PSB side and with the fear of forgetting someone, I am going to attempt to thank those people involved in the preparation and running of the PSB stand for without their help it would naturally not be possible.

In no particular order of importance:

To Creme. On Tuesday night he dropped the exhaust hangers he made off to Hewie’s to fit to the MAD bike and the concept was born (his suggestion) to do laser cut PSB logos for the stand. We said “we have just the spot to hang em”. Wednesday morning he had created the design, Wednesday afternoon they were made. Your a legend dude and they looked terrific.

To Liz (Dub’s stable half), for her help running errands, handling Merch, being the door bitch and making mintoximous muffns and cup cakes. Love your work Liz, don’t go changing.

To Jamathi and Rocket and PSB staff for letting 24,000 eyes, female genitalia, and the occasional kid’s hand pass over their bikes. Thanks for making your magnificent machines available for everyone to appreciate.

To BlackFZR. Tim, the quiet achiever. Thank you for your help prepping the SP last week, your company at the show, your unrelenting help with the merch runs and anything that needed doing, and of course your D16 exhaust swap expertise!

Arwon. Glen is someone who just loves helping. Helped to setup and man the stands, and help ship a half dozen bikes around in the bongo van including one D16 with a bat flattery at the last min.

To all PSB Supporters who pay their $19/$99/$250 dollars, or bought merch today, thank you. We had assumed this weekend that PSB would blow a few grand to make sure the community had a noticeable presence at the show. Havnt done the books yet but we prob sold enough merch to break even which is generous of you all. Without all of your financial support PSB would not have the doe to do these things and represent. So thanks.

To Tyson’s way better half Jess. Jess organised the Girls and everything for the Girls from costumes, shoes, the genetic selection, briefings, and Im sure you will all agree she took the PSB ethos of qualitaaayyy to heart with all the girls passing the stringent PSB quality control process.

To Asha, Alara, Kira, Jess (again), and Sarah – the official PSB Babes. Not only do they possess looks that could be the basis for a worldwide religion, they had the personalities to match, always ready to ham it up for the tens of thousands of camera phones that now have memory cards full of the PSB girls, be it blokes, kids, or the disabled, they were champions. Bless all your black cotton socks.

To Firestorm for checking and tagging up our electrical leads prior to the show for us. Ta dude.

Thank you to the many mods and members both old and new that just came to just hang, help setup/packup, and be part of it where they could, including Taz, Firestorm, Barfy, Ghetto, Flamedance, Nath, XS, Jamathi.

To the PSB staff, Tys, Dubs, Melkor, Hewie, thanks for everything you guys did this weekend and the things you always do. PSB cant exist without the backbone of stability, strategic thought, and effort from you guys, and I dont take it for granted neither Im sure do the balance of PSB.

Finally to the peeps of PSB. Thank you all for being part of it and making PSB what it is.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

To everyone you mentioned - and to you, of course - a big thanks from me as well. Yet again, you all made it a perfect day.
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Take a bow for the wow.

I tip my hat to you all.

Comment

+ infinite
        anything fits with a run up

Comment

Nath, I know how much work you have done for MAD this year, I know you'll thank the entire MAD crew in your own way, but you really are fucking awesome.

Comment

Excellent job done by the whole PSB staff in making the MAD ride, and PSB stand, the star attraction for this years bike show!

Top, top job guys! You all deserve to relax, have a few drinks and pat yourselves on the back!

Comment

You forgot to thank God man, that's it, straight to hell for you.
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

well done guys
                Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Congrats well done to all

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                    Nath, I know how much work you have done for MAD this year, I know you'll thank the entire MAD crew in your own way, but you really are fucking awesome.
                    ... For a squid..

What Deej said. Bummer none of the bikes could get fired up whilst I was around, would have loved to have heard the D16 with its new pipes..

The thing that really stands out for me is the exponential increase in quality over last year.
                    The MAD stand last year in my opinion was comparatively poor. This year completely blew me away. From the bikes (Love what you've done with the R1's seat Hewie) to the birds to the overall presence, it was all amazing!

I can not stress enough how truly amazed I am by this community and the incredible things that it manages individually, let alone together...
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

This was my first bike show. The bar has been set pretty high now
                      Spam

Comment

Aw...gives me the goosebumps!

Group hug?
                        I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                          You forgot to thank God man, that's it, straight to hell for you.
                          I dont have one Im afraid, so I will have to thank yours instead.

Thanks Daise's God! Please dont strike me dead where I stand for overlooking your supreeeme humungusness! You are no doubt too busy to discipline me about it anyway, what... with a few billion people murmuring too you all at once n all. Must make it hard to listen.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                          X