Stoopid Fargin DPI Karnz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoopid Fargin DPI Karnz!!!

So 6 months ago i lost my licence for doin a wheelie and lost my points whilst waiting for the court bs to go through.

I go and hand in my licence to to the Dpi and the lady there tells me (and i specificly remember) to come back in 6 months to apply for double or nothing if i wish to take that option.

So i go in this morning to apply and the fat slut tells me i had to apply for it 6 months ago when they gave me the paper work for it. WTF i didnt get no paper work.

So after the 6 months of no licence i was ready to behave, but now i have to wait another 3.

This has fucked up my plans on a royal scale, the only benifit is that i get all my points back, but i didnt want them all back, cause after not driving for 6 months i have learned how hard it is and im not going down that road again. It just gives them more opportunity to rape more money from me later cause im sure 12 points is worth more than 1 +the breach of Double or nothing fine if there is one.

If tht place burned down i would smile. Its not the first time they have screwed up. Does anyone there know how the system works?

IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

From all the fark ups ive heard about DPI, i would ask for any information they give you in writing. That sucks Matty.
    Theirs no replacement for displacement

Comment

I'd keep at it mate. Don't take her word for it, they all give you a different answer. Speak to someone else. Speak to a manager, explain it was because of THEIR direction that you're in this predicament.

Talk to ryven too.

Comment

good idea lee il go back 2 moro. i was furious this morn so its prolly better i go 2 morrow
        IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Yeah some staff at DPI are fucked...they really have no idea about anything.
          should have asked me mate i could have told you properly !

Comment

Anyone here actually work for the department of pain and inconvenience?

Comment

Vee might.

Originally posted by Vee View Post
              I work in a Licensing Center so I know a lot about how things work on the other side; I'm happy to answer questions that may crop up.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Me and Ryven AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  Anyone here actually work for the department of pain and inconvenience?
                  swap inconvenience with incoherence and you're on the mark

Comment

by the way its not DPI anymore, but Dictatorship of Tossers (DOT) :p

Comment

Originally posted by DOT Website
                      From 1 July 2009, the Department for Planning and Infrastructure became the Department of Planning and the Department of Transport
                      At least they recognise that the notion of "Planning" has no involvement at all in any of their transport related actions.

Comment

yeah I work for dpi. which is now Dot and DoP

Comment

Matty- Where did you go? If a demerit point suspension is served on you, you should have been given paperwork... As in you have to sign the paperwork for them to serve it upon you.

Is your licence a full licence, or are you on your Ps? If you're on your Ps, you are not eligible to apply for a good behaviour bond.

Edit: Check your PMs...

Comment

can one of you guys that work at dot post up the real deal regarding this stuff.... might be helpful for others later

beaten like a little ranga
                            A site all parents should check regulary
                            http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

WA's 45,000 unlicensed drivers becomes 45,001 for 3 months?

moX

Comment

Working...
                              X