PSB Members Custom Modified Bikes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Members Custom Modified Bikes...

In the veins of my other exotica thread, I'd like to see the start of a picture diary of all the members heavily modified bikes.

Again, some further clarification...... I'm not talking a few bolt on bits (screens, rearsets, pipes, leveres etc....) I'm talking heavily modified, custom paint, rims, suspension, modified exhaust designs, fairings etc......

More like quality streetfighters, show bikes, custom fabrication work etc.....

as examples, three from the PSB Stand on the weekend........

Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

None of mine are finished dammit!

Comment

Interesting idea.

imo create a whole forum for these signature PSB customs...
      it would sure give us (me) some real motivation...and ideas
      but on the other hand you dont want people creating replica's of the customs, so some things best kept secret.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
        Whom does this one belong to. I remember seeing this in one of the LNRs.

Comment

Belongs to Rocket on here.
          Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
          1985 - 2009

Comment

custom 636

If you want more details go to my members project thread.http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1&d=1252977480
            Attached Files

Comment

I really liked that gold R1 (I liked the rest as well, but the R1 really grabbed me). While the colour might be a bit hit and miss for everyday use (for me), everything else on it just worked, and it's a beautifully put together machine.

And from a real world point of view, it's told me that I want Rizoma grips/bar ends for whatever bike I end up with.
              Insert witty comment here

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                I really liked that gold R1 (I liked the rest as well, but the R1 really grabbed me). While the colour might be a bit hit and miss for everyday use (for me), everything else on it just worked, and it's a beautifully put together machine.

And from a real world point of view, it's told me that I want Rizoma grips/bar ends for whatever bike I end up with.
                Thanks ... Wait till I finish it .

The colour is one of those things .... its not for everyone. It looked alright in the show .. but in daylight the 9 separate pearls make it an amazing paint scheme to watch.
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

There's more to go? Oh my :o. But major kudos, mate. It's a gorgeous bike.

I've seen the bike in the flesh and in a few daytime photos, and it's a brilliant colour. I really like it as a showpiece colour, but as you say, not for everyone (I think a bit OTT for riding around on for me). I'll have to make sure I see it in the flesh when it's outdoors next time
                  Insert witty comment here

Comment

The biggest problem i find with building custom bikes is that what looks great isnt legal. As you see with those bikes pictured they look fantastic but dont meet DOT regs. Its really hard to get a good compromise. My custom gsxr is about to be striped and rebuilt again with custom built tank, swing arm and headlight and radical exhaust and air intake system. Havent decided weather it will be for show or ride yet.
                    Attached Files
                    Why me? I was being overtaken when you had the radar on me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post

Always loved that bike. Most definitely one of a kind.

Comment

Yeah theres more to go

Custom billet and CF stuff another rebuild, engine rebuild ... plus a few other bits and bobs.
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Here's mine (again), I've been tweaking it since it was born, it's my 2.4 children.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Reserved space (trying to find where I uploaded my bike pic too). This is a fairly serious mod with the bike being made into an underseat exhaust. The mod was done prior to purchase but mods are now taking shape and continuing. Expect a project thread coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
                              Yeah theres more to go

Custom billet and CF stuff another rebuild, engine rebuild ... plus a few other bits and bobs.
                              *Evil laugh*

Comment

Working...
                              X