Painter needed for small job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painter needed for small job

Hello chaps. A few weeks ago I was a bloody numpty and dropped the hump off my busa. The one time I removed it without the thick rug under the bike, so it bounced around and scratched itself up nicely.

Have been a bit busy to get it sorted, and I know most of our painting people have too, so there has been no urgency. If anyone has time for a small job in the next few weeks a pm would be lovely. If it can't be fixed I'll just have to swallow pride and get another. I can deliver and leave the part as long as needed. Bike is a 2007 busa in that metallic blue if that helps or hinders.

Many thanks.
    -c.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

If you wind up getting a new one down the track, maybe rattle can the scratched one into a boob
    I'm thinking ala Michelle Thorne:
    Spoiler: show
    Last edited by Kryzaach; 15-09-2009, 04:00 PM.
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Quick bump, priced a new one from Suzuki today, at $300 I'm not going to bother replacing before selling the bike.

If anybody is able to repaint for a figure lower than that, I'd be keen.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

pm sent
        Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, but glory lasts forever.

afterall, a bit of pain never hurt anyone!

Comment

Appreciated sir
          such comment
          wow
          many post

Comment

Working...
          X