uk bikers reclaim wales....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk bikers reclaim wales....

The campaign came after the force admitted stopped 400 motorcyclists every summer weekend including 350 who have committed no offence.

check out the pics i bet the coppers didn't know what hit them..

Reclaim North Wales ? your pictures - | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN

read abou this the other day, amazing stuff, the police involved are obviously vendetta mad muppets..

their response:

North Wales Police: ‘Great protest but we’re not changing’

Comment

Already a movie of uk bikers taking back wales

if you haven't yet seen it, it's a bit of a giggle!
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Been watching this unfold on the MCN, see the latest cops trying to take the camera from the journo's?

I would hazard a guess and say half the problem comes from not being able to understand a word the Welsh are saying

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	reclaim-wales-028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	4866061

Im sure I used to go out with her

Comment

If only we could have gotten that many to join the MAD ride

Comment

Good on em, I had the pleasure last year of spending nearly a week driving through Wales, later found out that my Grandad was Welsh born and bred, and absolutely loved. I think every single day I found myself thinking that if I had a bike I would be in heaven.

Even when it was pouring with rain would still see guys on their bikes, full wet weather gear over their leathers enjoying the scenery and the roads.
              In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Working...
              X