What the girls wear going to a B&S ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the girls wear going to a B&S ball

This was all pure class. I finally pulled my finger out and grabbed these pics.

This was the morning before we came up to Wanneroo last weekend.

I wouldn't mind going to a B&S ball hehehehehe

Thank god their 'Other' freind didnt get in the pic!!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

makes me with i was lesbian........ w8 i am lesbian... curse this male body i am trapped in!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

gday biach's,
        wat up?
        well im giving this a burll and i dont realy know what im doing, yes, yes im the forum virgin guy!
        if you are to blame anyone blame campo for the intro, hehe budy!
        well ive got my entry form for the ride day i only hope theres still places available ill be going to caueway honda today to pay up!
        later!
        Gonz1

IT'S A SPEED THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

Comment

gday biach's,
          wat up?
          well im giving this a burll and i dont realy know what im doing, yes, yes im the forum virgin guy!
          well ive got my entry form for the ride day i only hope theres still places available ill be going to caueway honda today to pay up!  
          later!
          Gonz1!
          Werd dawg!!!! Bout time you got with the technology!!! hehehehe

See you out for the ride today!

Comment

gday biach's,
            wat up?
            later!
            Gonz1

IT'S A SPEED THING, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

Sup Gonz1, welcome to da forums.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ive been to heeps of b&s's ... kinda got sick of them.
              Worst part is waking up in the morning somewhere u dont know and drenched in beer and bourben with a hangover while coverd in mud

Comment

Ive been to heeps of b&s's ... kinda got sick of them.
                Worst part is waking up in the morning somewhere u dont know and drenched in beer and bourben with a hangover while coverd in mud

Yeah... although its a familiar weekend for me... except the mud...

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
                X