2009 r1 $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 r1 $$$

what are people actually paying for a new 2009 R1 from a dealer, ride away.

Have you talked to any dealers? Do you have a realtionship built up with any of them? Cash or finance? You got a trade? Neeed insurance? Need accessories? Any delaer options?

But overall the price depends on the colour, some are worth thousands more than others, it's all about supply and demand
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

not spoken to any yet. i bought my R6 new from one last year (will obvioulsy hit them up first). Cash, no trade, insurance already sorted, no accessories.

just tryna see what people have paid for them so i don't get shafted.

Comment

$21k

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...reviews-78886/
        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

20g + atleast 2g more for a different exhaust which is a must

Comment

ok here's a better idea. I know a guy that is a professional purchaser/negotiator. PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with him. He'll charge a fee for his services, but he'll save you more than if you went in to bat for yourself.
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by rockard
              (keep on topic too if that's cool) if ya haven't bought a 2009 r1 then just don't post
              $18,990

Comment

cheers Desmogod

Comment

And I demanded a free helmet and got it too.

Comment

Originally posted by rockard
                    that's RRP, i'm wanting to know what people are "actually" paying? (keep on topic too if that's cool) if ya haven't bought a 2009 r1 then just don't post
                    LOL dude what makes you think you'll be able to get it any less than RRP?

Comment

to the OP....what have you been quoted so far (ex dealer)??
                      Have you heard of better offers via friends/associates?
                      If not...why are you trolling here?

Get off the chair, shut the computer down and get out there (albeit...it is Sunday) and talk to the dealers...work out who is going to give you bang for buck.

If by then, you feel that you haven't got the best deal you could possibly get...then by all means come back, lay your cards on the table, and see what the good people of PSB can recommend/suggest/help with.

Apart from that...who's got the popcorn?
                      Last edited by FJ Steve; 20-09-2009, 04:55 PM.
                      Originally posted by Viper
                      I'm probably fucking something up.
                      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                      Administrator

Comment

well i guess that's wrap on this thread?

thanks

Comment

pretty sure i'm not trolling.... you blokes don't even realise that "don't post if you aren't on topic" all i asked was a simple question from anyone who's recently bought an R1...

however i got all you ppl who obvioulsy have nothing better to do than f5 (refresh) and post on topics that aren't relevant... get off the sugar ey!!

Comment

rockhard94 ?

Comment

Originally posted by rharris View Post
                              rockhard94 ?
                              ehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X