This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd off LOL!!

Okay last night around 10pm come off my posty in the wet only doing like 30-35kmh id guess on a small roundabout lowsided on my right side no damage whatsover except I scratched my knee again:nope:.

Long story short: I was just cruising to my mates on the backstreets in Karinyup around the lake when all off a sudden a car in front of me starts tossing bottles at me(like5 or 6)?! So I thought fuck it im gonna chase this fucker!!! It was well worth it though after I lowsided I jumped straight back on and managed too follow him back to his house:p Should have seen the dicks face when I come round the corner and he was reversing into his driveway!!

So I now know where this fag lives so im gonna have too see if he likes getting bottles thrown at him!!!

Dont Mess with a disturbed kid on a posty!!!

hehehe
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
      a disturbed kid
      Hmm, suspicions confirmed.
      FTP

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
        Hmm, suspicions confirmed.

Comment

go get him tiger!
          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Um.

Comment

lol?
              Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Yeah was pretty funny was laying in a roundabout with a posty bike on top of me while giving him the finger hehe he though he got away, Karinyup too just before beach rd through backs streets was well fun in the wet!!

Comment

... Um...

Bypassing the inevitable questions and rebuttal, glad you're ok =/
                  Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                  If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Yeah definetely, it was awesome fun though and I got what I wanted!

Comment

See, most people would have told that story in a way that showed them in a better light...

Mind you, 35kph, postie bike, not much worse than coming off a pushie? I dunno...
                      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Yeah me and the bike didnt slide alot kinda just fell on my side!

Comment

Throwing bottles at a rider?
                          Needs a visit from a few brothers.

S.
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Lynch mob?

Comment

A couple of hard hitting niggers with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch?

Comment

Working...
                              X