This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what difference is between 09, 10 model r1

people keep saying wait till the 2010 r1. what has the 2010 model got that the r1 09 doesnt besides a updated colour sceme. no more gay pink and the white\black seems to be an option to. it doesnt matter colourwise im talkin specs or different parts ect

Uranium?

Comment

Same bike as 2009 dude.

But seriously... Instead of posting a thread here is a tip for next time. Go to google and look for it yourself, it is that easy. I just did.

Comment

Yamaha did a total makeover for the '09 model. They wouldn't change much for 2010 model, perhaps merely tweak a few things.

Comment

Never fear my dear OP, all the answers to your question and more can be found in this veritable bible of all there is to know about the 2010 Yamaha R1: here
          Originally posted by Koola
          Someone sig this.

Comment

nah ferk google. id much rather write a sentence here and check back 20 mins later. i figured the 2010 r1 would be the same. the question has been raised alot in my view. just want clarification. im happy its just those other poor souls who r holding off 4 the uranium edition 2010.and just speakin of google how do u think i knew off new colour scemes....

Comment

Originally posted by auss1emutt View Post
              nah ferk google. id much rather write a sentence here and check back 20 mins later.
              Lazy man is lazy.
              Use Google.

EDIT: LOL, I remember you.

Comment

Fixed

Originally posted by MRK View Post
                Yamaha did a total makeover for the '09 model. They wouldn't change much for 2010 model, perhaps merely tweak the paintjob .
                07 MV F41000R
                09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Sorry maxo, but they have changed the uranium for plutonium.

Clearly you are misinformed.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Nah Melchior, im pretty sure they are now using uranium instead of plutonium in their energy polarizers right?
                    ZippySig.com

Comment

1.21 gigawatts?!?!

Comment

nah ferk google. id much rather write a sentence here and check back 20 mins later. i figured the 2010 r1 would be the same. the question has been raised alot in my view. just want clarification. im happy its just those other poor souls who r holding off 4 the uranium edition 2010.and just speakin of google how do u think i knew off new colour scemes....
                        so your saying you couldnt be stuffed to type into google and search yourself, rather instead you troll a forum for a simple question, which could take a while like 1 hour for a decent response, where as google less than 5 mins, so what im getting from your question is that your lazy, and stupid amiright
                        Master of the missed signals

Comment

Hes speshil.

Comment

nah ferk google. id much rather write a sentence here and check back 20 mins later.
                            Remember; you don't fuck Google. Google fucks you.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunkent View Post
                              so your saying you couldnt be stuffed to type into google and search yourself, rather instead you troll a forum for a simple question, which could take a while like 1 hour for a decent response, where as google less than 5 mins, so what im getting from your question is that your lazy, and stupid amiright
                              yes you are right

Comment

Working...
                              X