Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heathen SBK R1 - Full build timelapse

or how to build a bike in 6 minutes.

On the back of my first attempt yesterday at creating a timelapse I went home and finished the footage and re-rendered the clip.

Its now 6 minutes long but it contains 10 days worth of footage.

I havent worked out music yet .... but ya get that.

So here we go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIKCi5Isn2Q]YouTube - Heathen SBK R1 - Full build timelapse[/ame]
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Good vid, Hewie. Holds the attention much better than the other clip because it's condensed a bit more.
    FTP

Comment

Does it need to be shorter still ?? or is it ok as is ?

I need to add some music ... Ill do that tonight ... I just want to get the footage set up right.

Comment

You amphetamine bill must be masive he he he.

BTW cool vid. I wouldnt make any shorter.

Comment

Nah, I think the length is OK. I don't think you'd want it any longer though.
          It's a shame you couldn't completely finish the bike on the work bench, because that would have finished the vid off really well, but I remember you saying you were fairly under the pump before the show and didn't finish it until you were up there, so there's not much you can do about that.
          FTP

Comment

Vid is great, just same as Tim says, would have been nice to be able to have a long length shot of the bike completed at the end.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Thats seriousley awesome to watch Hewie. Well done to Arwon and BlackFZR for your handy work. Aweosme to watch. SO...how many times was ''fuck'' uttered during the course of that? LOL!!
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

now thats better, some people will think that it happened over 2 days, or that we didn't change clothes, but the truth is we all own heaps of PSB shirts and Fire and Rescue shirts

Tim, the left side panel was the one missing at the end of the build and the paint ninja had to work a night to quickly paint one. That is 2 weeks of work condensed into under 7 minutes
                Last edited by Arwon; 22-09-2009, 10:18 AM.
                Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

geez did you guys wash ya shirts? And Glenn....how much time you spend on the phone mate? hahahaa
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

The only thing that could have made this better would be a few different camera angles. But then that's a lot of work... Love it.
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

i think you need some stills of the finished product at the end, i watched the whole thing to not get a good look at the finished product.

and choons, it NEEDS moozik

Dubs

Comment

Excellent vid. Definitely not boring to watch. Nice work!

Comment

Yeah Im going to keep working on it. I want to chop some of the slower footage out and add music and better graphics etc.

Just have to find the right music clip for it

Comment

Working...
                          X