This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become a PSB Section Moderator

To keep on top of PSB’s growth we are going to be purging the moderator list at the end of the month and doing a fresh Moderator recruitment round.

So now is your chance to give back, feed the world, and make PSB a better place for you and for me and the entir....oh waii.

So, in short, WE WANT YOU!!!

Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to be:

1) A well known and socially active forum personality. Sometimes (but not always) it easier for Moderators to remain impartial if they are not concerned with the social implications of the more harsh actions that are sometimes required.
    2) Personally known to PSB staff.
    3) Sleeping with me or other PSB Staff.

It helps if you:

1) Genuinely want to help and are not just doing it for bike bay cudos "ohh look at me Im a PSB mod maaayyt".
    2) Have an interest in making PSB a more efficient board.
    3) Are someone who has generally shown self control and have been a valued contributor on PSB.
    4) Are online and on PSB often.
    5) Are absent of Ego (the PSB Admins/Staff have enough to go around).
    6) Have slept with me or other PSB Staff.

You will not be able to apply if you:

1) Are under 18 years of age.
    2) Have made less than 500 posts.

The Remuneration:

2 (yes two) cups of sweet FA, plus CPI, plus holiday leave, leave loading, and superannuation entitlements (no medical or dental, sorry, times are tough).

WARNING:

Being a moderator is a thankless task and you set yourself up for ridicule and are often called nordy names. This may result in hurt feelings (yours) and this could make you cry, loose hair, and/or result in a diminished sexual appetite. Moderating could reduce your current PSB enjoyment levels and could make you the enemy of people that may stalk you and kill your dog. Apply at your own risk.

How to Apply:

To apply, please click on this link and fill in the info: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/staffapp.php

Unfortunately it is a bit of a generic Americanised application system but just answer as best you can so that we can get a general idea. You will have to fill in every bit of info otherwise it wont submit thought. It would be helpful if you could put in the “Enter Any Additional Information” section info such as what particular Forum Section/s you would be most interested in Moderating and what you think you could bring to PSB as a Mod of these sections.

Cheers
    Deej n the PSB Staffage.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

So Deej, does that mean long time regular lurkers can apply?
    Just wondering because they will have read it all, have an opinion and finally can quietly get involved and make change?

Posted via Mobile Device
    sigpic

Comment

It'll be interesting to see who the new mods are.

Comment

I'm too young.. noes

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
          So Deej, does that mean long time regular lurkers can apply?
          Just wondering because they will have read it all, have an opinion and finally can quietly get involved and make change?
          Anybody can apply (unless you are less than 500 post and under 18).

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

So what if I have been lurking for a long time but still have under 500 posts?

Could I apply anyway just in case?
            Originally posted by browncow
            Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time. We will keep your records on file and should another position become available in the future, may consider you for that position.

Thank you.
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Looks like I have been out smarted by the computer, told me to feck off and post moar
                Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

That was directed at me, wasn't it Hewie.

Comment

I'm too young.. noes
                    That many posts and your how old.
                    Shit man you must live on this site.
                    Hope the new mods let the game flow befor they penalize.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
                      So what if I have been lurking for a long time but still have under 500 posts?

Could I apply anyway just in case?
                      Originally posted by Deej View Post

You will not be able to apply if:

2) You have made less than 500 posts.
                      Originally posted by Deej View Post
                      Anybody can apply (unless you are less than 500 post and under 18).
                      I forgot to add: You may not apply if you are retarded.

Comment

not that >500 means automatic selection either

I can only handle so much rejekshun.
                        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

How often do you do the moderator purge?

Comment

CHOP! Its ok malenko, we still love you. Just like you love those speshal people
                            ZippySig.com

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              That was directed at me, wasn't it Hewie.
                              nope
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X