knocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knocked

my collegue knocked my bike over and did $6700 worth of dammage and yes....it was a woman......
    It had been parked there the whole day so how she managed it is beyond me really. When I had the R6 for one week the same thing happened:o
    Now I am fighting with the insurance company to see If I can get a pay out so I can fix myself with help of course.
    I am a rebel....
    [http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][/url]

that sucks. This happened to me about two years ago. Guy at work took out two bikes

g/l with insurance.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Holy Shite ... thats a fair knock.

GL ... does she have insurance ?
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

They will only really pay out if its a write off, if they do write it off you have first option on the wreck just make sure if you do go down this path it is classifyed are a repairable write off otherwise you won't be able to register it again. Good luck with it.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I hope your colleague feels like shit for what they did!! I hope it works out for you. $6700, that's a lot of damage...

Comment

what sort of speed was she doing? vehicle?

Dubs

Comment

What ever happened to 'you break it, you bought it'?

Comment

Bad luck mate, hope it all works out
                Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.

Comment

That's when you lend it to a friend, you dunce.

I seriously hope you run into a Rolls Royce if that's the way you think.
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

how the hell did she manage to do that much damage if she just knocked it over??
                    i went for a slide on the busa and 'only' did $5200 damage

anyway, sorry to here it.
                    one thing to note if you get the insurance to pay out the damage, they probably wont agree to insure the bike anymore. i know with mine they would have cancelled the policy after payout if i went that way (which is part of the reason i got it repaired under insurance)
                    There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake.

Comment

Sorry to hear mate. That sucks.

Comment

That much damage I'm sure it will be a write off (depending on the year of your R1), new bike coming your way Asiah

I thought you were going to finish the title with - "UP"

Comment

Ouch, bad news. Good luck with insurance and repairs/replacement...
                          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by BennyT View Post
                            one thing to note if you get the insurance to pay out the damage, they probably wont agree to insure the bike anymore. i know with mine they would have cancelled the policy after payout if i went that way (which is part of the reason i got it repaired under insurance)
                            isn't that only if its your fault?
                            the knockers insurance will be paying for it, not the owner.

edit: what i mean to say is the owners insurance will recover the money from the person who damaged the bikes' insurance company
                            Last edited by drifter; 25-09-2009, 12:57 PM. Reason: gender neutral change
                            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

It would be a her insurance vs her insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X