trike & fatty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trike & fatty

Whilst browsing the web I somehow came across this monstrosity on ScooterFatties.info (an amusing site in its own regard):

Now, whilst the fat person on this machine is mildly amusing, I want to know whether this bike is actually for real? Anyone seen it or it's like before?

I would think it would be pretty hard to get moving with those massive rims on the rear. (or maybe the fat chick on the back is to get extra traction?)

Feel free to post away with your own finds of motorcycle based crap-tastic transport.

Yep, it's real, I've seen other pictures of that Triabusa.

I think it would work "ok" (for small values of ok) if you ran a low enough final drive to compensate for the size of the wheels.

Much like his fat bird on the back, it's not my cup of tea but you have to salute the mentalness of bringing this concept to reality.

Comment

Baller.
      FTP

Comment

legality?

Comment

Standard 'busa innit?

hurr hurr
          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

hurr hurr

Final wheel size = no issue for mighteh booooosa motor.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Comment

:lessonfail:
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

Working...
                X