X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SORTED -32mm socket or suitable spanner for axle nut

All sorted found one

Hi all,

I know i fkd up but seem to have missplaced my honda tool kit, anyone in the manning southperth area that has a 32mm socket or Honda axle spanner I can borrow ASAP? Need to adjust my chain before tonight

Thanks,

BJ
    Last edited by ozzypatrol; 25-09-2009, 04:51 PM.
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

you checked the back of your fourby thats where you had last time??
    Guns don't kill people, people with moustaches kill people.

Comment

yeh just went through it and the gf's garage it may be in coogee, just fited a new chain a couple of 100kms ago and need to tighten it up
      Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

I should have a 32mm 1/2 socket in Vic Park

Comment

If ya wanna come for a ride i have one here at home but im sure there would be someone closer to you than i am!

EDIT: There you go, Nath to the rescue!

Comment

perfect mate you mind if I come buy to borrow it asap?

Comment

how bad is it stretched. can it wait til your nexted service??

Comment

All sorted, nah Shane its a new chain and its just the usual new chain stretch, found someone with the socket out my way. Hows Bunbury going?

Comment

just moved down yesterday will tell ya in 2 weeks thats when the new job kicks in. new highway is good in a car though boring as batshit on the bike

Comment

Working...
                  X