Zero Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Motorcycle

Probably a repost but check this out. I think it needs cards on the spokes but it solves the noise problem, well with off road 4 strokes. I think these initiatives are great but as long as you use zero emission charging like solar etc.

Check out the vids.

ZERO MOTORCYCLES ? The Electric Motorcycle Company - Official Site

www.zeromotorcycles.com.au
    I don’t ride to get to the end, I ride for that moment

Hop scotch, skip rope, tunnel ball & football, all the same to me
    If you cant ride it or fuck it, then its not sport

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...photos-100704/

Battlefeild 3 name = 5th_Eye

Food for thought.No more fines from the ranger..
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

This is all kinds of awesome, and even though its a little more than buying a new dirt bike here, at $14000 (for the extreme) delivered to your door, not too bad at all!
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

With no cc's, what license is required if it can be approved for WA?

Comment

Originally posted by slabbie View Post
          With no cc's, what license is required if it can be approved for WA?
          C class.

Last edited by Tannhauser; 29-09-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannhauser View Post
            C class.

No.

Electric conversions are categorised at the complience of the original vehicle.
            250cc conversion = RE class etc...

A 50cc scooter converted to electric can be ridden on a C class, however, if the examiner feels that the usable power is exceeded to that of original vehicle, then it will be re classified to RE.

This bike, if passed through ADR compliance, will be given RE status.
            (as opposed to full R class ... no chance for C class.)

Comment

Hmm, how does it go in water / mud? My laptop gets pretty hot at times so the battery there (at $3k a pop) could get a bit toasty too.

But imagine ghosting up to some one on a dirt track on one of those? Priceless..
              You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Comment

Originally posted by xphread View Post

No.

Electric conversions are categorised at the complience of the original vehicle.
                250cc conversion = RE class etc...

A 50cc scooter converted to electric can be ridden on a C class, however, if the examiner feels that the usable power is exceeded to that of original vehicle, then it will be re classified to RE.

This bike, if passed through ADR compliance, will be given RE status.
                (as opposed to full R class ... no chance for C class.)
                I know, I was joking.

Comment

Working...
                X