Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Triumph Street Triples & Daytona

2010 Daytona

The best supersport bike in the world or a class of its own? Designed for the racetrack, to compete with the best in the supersport class, Triumph’s Daytona 675 is the bike to beat on both road and track.
    Winner of the 2009 Supertest ‘King of Supersports’ award (for the fourth time, no less) and MCN’s Sportsbike of the Year, the Daytona 675 delivers a killer blow with its combination of outstanding handling and a storming three-cylinder engine.
    With the lightest and narrowest chassis in the class, the Daytona 675 delivers outstandingly agile and intuitive handling. Fully adjustable suspension front and rear, with separate adjustment for high and low speed compression damping, gives the Daytona 675 superb composure on all surfaces, while top-of-the-range monobloc radial brake calipers up front deliver eye popping stopping power.
    But it is the engine that makes the Daytona 675 stand apart from the competition. With 126ps and more torque than the competition, the 675cc triple offers an exhilarating ride for novice and experienced riders alike. With its unique and wicked three-cylinder howl, the Daytona 675 delivers an unadulterated experience like no other sportsbike.
    Updates for 2010 include new instruments, decals and a new colour option in Caspian Blue paint with gold wheels.

Triumph Motorcycles - Daytona 675 Overview
    Triumph Motorcycles - Daytona 675 Features
    Triumph Motorcycles - Daytona 675 Sprecifications
    Triumph Motorcycles - Daytona 675 Paint Colours
    Triumph Motorcycles - Daytona 675 Gallery

2010 Street Triple R

Street Triple R. It’s a Street Triple with attitude. The most fun you can have on two wheels.
    Take a standard Street Triple and add supersport specification suspension and brakes. Mix in some premium colour schemes and take the skills and experience of Triumph’s outstanding development engineers to hone to perfection. The result? A motorcycle that has won universal acclaim since its introduction in 2008 and which it guaranteed to leave the rider grinning from ear to ear.
    The Street Triple R’s lightweight frame has been lifted directly from the award winning Daytona 675 sports bike. Fitted with fully adjustable front and rear suspension, Nissin four-piston radial front calipers and radial master cylinder, the Street Triple R’s sublime handling and control are the stuff of legend. You won’t believe it’s a 675.
    Distinguishing the Street Triple R are three stunning colour schemes: Matt Graphite, Matt Blazing Orange and a new Phantom Black and gold combination. The Street Triple R is not a subtle motorcycle. It’s a bike for those who like to take it to the max.

Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple R Overview
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple R Features
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple R Specifications
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple R Paint Colours
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple R Gallery

2010 Street Triple

A global hit since its introduction in 2007, the Street Triple fuses the style and attitude of the iconic Speed Triple with the performance and agility of the class leading Daytona 675 supersports machine.
    The result is a truly impressive middleweight streetfighter that has attained critical success around the world.
    At the heart of the Street Triple is a retuned version of Triumph’s unique 675cc triple, delivering 108PS and 69Nm of torque. It’s so good you’ll have trouble believing its only 675cc.
    The torque and sound of the liquid cooled 12 valve triple, combined with a close ratio six speed gearbox produce an exciting, exhilarating ride that has made the Street Triple our best selling model since its launch.
    The look is pure factory streetfighter and pure Triumph. With the iconic twin headlamps, upside down forks and twin high-level silencers, you’d be forgiven for mistaking it for our legendary Speed Triple.

Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple Overview
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple Features
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple Specifications
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple Paint Colours
    Triumph Motorcycles - Street Triple Gallery

Ahhhhhh....one day when the HD is paid off.
    Originally posted by Jamathi
    I might be a "Racist"
    Edited for clarity.

Comment

I just came.

Dear god I want one of these bikes.

I'm gonna be eating two-minute noodles a lot before I get one, I think XD
      Originally posted by Dragunov-21
      If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

It will be mine, oh yes it will be
        B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

What is this, some kind of ad?
          http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

This just in, Powersauce is amazing!
            Can you help with foster care?
            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

We interrupt this advertisement to BLOW YOUR MIND!
              http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Originally posted by incon View Post
                2010 Daytona
                The best supersport bike in the world or a class of its own? Designed for the racetrack, to compete with the best in the supersport class, Triumph’s Daytona 675 is the bike to beat on both road and track.
                Last I recall, ex 500cc man Gary McCoy was struggling awful hard to take one to the podium. But hey, that doesn't make for much of an ad, does it. Much easier to just say best of class and the bike to beat.

Still, nice bikes. I'm a screamer man myself, but the Daytona still tempts.

I know they run a little more weight than everyone else. That's the price you pay for extra displacement.
                Insert witty comment here

Comment

Used to think very highly of the daytona for my R class bike. No doubt it is an amazing bike but all the hype from everyone has killed it a bit for me, it does holds after market value bloody nicely though!

In the other hand the 1050 speedtripple is looking very good in my books + it looks amazing with clipons!

Comment

Oh yeah! Gold frickin rims!

Dear Mr Triumph Australia,

Can you please order me in one of these:

I don't have the money or the license now, but I'm good for it, I promise.

With Love

Andrew

PS - Don't forget the Arrow twin cans! Thanks!
                    I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Comment

Not that hard to get them painted once you get one mate .

Comment

Haha these look SWEET!

Oupy (friend), you will LOVE this. If you read this you better damn well post

Comment

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
                          Used to think very highly of the daytona for my R class bike. No doubt it is an amazing bike but all the hype from everyone has killed it a bit for me, it does holds after market value bloody nicely though!

In the other hand the 1050 speedtripple is looking very good in my books + it looks amazing with clipons!

THATS SO HOT!

Where did you get that image? any more of them at all?

Edit, found high res pics for my desktop!

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/cro...le_1280x0w.jpg

Man the clip ons look absolutely mint!
                          Last edited by Logos; 28-09-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Logos View Post
                            THATS SO HOT!

Where did you get that image? any more of them at all?

Here (just typed triumph speed tripple clipons on google image)

The Triumph Speed Triple Brown Racer is a special edition model made in France and which distinguishes thanks to the unique bronze color scheme and gold rims. It also features other gold parts such as the exhaust pipes, clutch and brake levers as well as handlebar ends and these do contribute at the overall customized appearance, although you don’t need to be an expert to spot that there’s nothing standard about the way that this Triumph motorcycle looks.
                            Big image but worth it

Comment

Haha you beat me to it, well done.

Comment

Working...
                              X