Todays Street Run.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Street Run.

Campo / number9, How did the video work turn out? There should be some good footage. The freeway off ramp and Jandakot road should be a ripper!!
    Did the wheelie run turn out?
    It's a shame about Gonz and the blackbird! I had money on the blade coming out second best after the side swipe. :shock:

Post some footage / photo's if there is any good ones.

Cheer's

Footage came up ok, not as good as last weekend cause the quality of the camera is pretty poor. But I'll play around with it and post it up as sooon as I can.

Can't wait to see the photos though.

Comment

Calvin/ Campo,

What happened, was there some problems with bikes or somethin?

Comment

Well, Dragon got intimate with Gonz1....Dragon lost....bigtime!!!

Comment

*up* wot he said?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Dragon's suffered some front fairing damage so far, scratches. Just an impact with Gonz and slide

Comment

Both OK I gather..?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Both ok, Gonz has a sore leg and just grazing on the tank, nothing some polish can't get rid of. Dragon though. Whole front fairing needs replacing and work done to left side of the Bird.

He's ok to.

Comment

anything on video ??

Comment

Not the bump but got some ok stuff yeah. I've transfered it onto the Mac so I'll play with it over the next few days and put a few clips out. Some mono's and that stretch we all went to the day Firestorm came off. The piece of road just off from the freeway.

That and heaps more.

Comment

Good to see that they are both O.K.

Sorry to hear about the spill guys.

Comment

Sorry to hear someone was unlucky enough to face off with ChunkFuck: The Angry Goat.
                        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Sorry to hear someone was unlucky enough to face off with ChunkFuck: The Angry Goat.
                          what tha??? hahahahahah

Comment

Gonz.. on my old ZZR gonz or a different gonz ?
                            Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

gday boyz,
                              all is well, i hope dragon isnt feeling too bad about yesterday, no hard feelings mate! :oops:
                              i cant believe that there wasnt any damage to my blade, my ass(make of it wat you will!)took most of the hit along with my leg, good thing i had mi leathers on, i know im the only one who wears them around here but its cheap insurance!
                              it was just one of those things that couldnt be helped, wat i want to know is doesnt the bird have dual brakes :?:
                              well today is girlfriend day, its cool though, a near miss is as good as a bunch of flowers cheers dragon!
                              im also proud to say ive paid up for the track day and proud of it have you :?:
                              later,
                              gonz.

Comment

Working...
                              X