This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK admit it..

Todays bikes are just waay too fast for the street. I may as well sell 4th, 5th and sixth on Ebay , a I never get to use em. My bike aint really considered in the top echelon of quick bikes, and even it is scary fast.God knows how those on bikes like 1098's ride this thing within 10% of its ability.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Take it too it's home on the track!
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Comment

:mellow:

Comment

The man has a point though.
        http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

If you're going to open up a bike and have a play then cover your plate...i'm sure some oldies are gonna come in here and tell me i'm a young hooligan ect ect but I have my licence with plenty of points

$50 fine for covering plate...worth it if you are in "hoon law" zones.
          1985 - 2009

Comment

pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
              If you're going to open up a bike and have a play then cover your plate...i'm sure some oldies are gonna come in here and tell me i'm a young hooligan ect ect but I have my licence with plenty of points

that's a mighty fine idea fuckknuckle. advertise your fucking master plan, i'm sure the cops don't mind you lording it over them on a forum that they read frequently. I'm also sure they won't consider adding it to the list of "things to fuck bikers over for", as well complaining to the politicians that we need harsher penalties for it all.

while you're at it, why don't you go make a thread with all the good rides around perth, I'm sure they'll do sweet fuck all with that information too.

this is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

point proven.

yeah like it's a HUGE secret bikers do it.

should i also not mention some bikes have fender eliminators?
                1985 - 2009

Comment

Nah I dont think todays bikes are "too fast" for the street. There is no such thing as too fast They are only as fast as your wrist is willing to make it.

IF i could drive a nitro funny car to work and back every day, I would
                  ZippySig.com

Comment

point proven.

yeah like it's a HUGE secret bikers do it.

should i also not mention some bikes have fender eliminators?
                    some cops know we ride around scarborough some friday nights. why don't you go tell them the routes we take?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                      that's a mighty fine idea fuckknuckle. advertise your fucking master plan, i'm sure the cops don't mind you lording it over them on a forum that they read frequently. I'm also sure they won't consider adding it to the list of "things to fuck bikers over for", as well complaining to the politicians that we need harsher penalties for it all.

while you're at it, why don't you go make a thread with all the good rides around perth, I'm sure they'll do sweet fuck all with that information too.

this is why we can't have nice things.
                      Beer is nice. Women are nice too (well, when they're naked at least). And neither judge me for covering my plate, Lee
                      I conform with non-conformists.

Comment

Take it too it's home on the track!
                        +1 ^^
                        "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Originally posted by Ducnell View Post
                          Todays bikes are just waay too fast for the street. I may as well sell 4th, 5th and sixth on Ebay , a I never get to use em. My bike aint really considered in the top echelon of quick bikes, and even it is scary fast.God knows how those on bikes like 1098's ride this thing within 10% of its ability.

10% x 300+ km/hr = 30-35km/hrs. Are you stuck in a school zone?

Comment

We (motorcyclists) do not need to follow speed limits.
                            Get out of suburbia and push some limits within.
                            Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan View Post
                              They are only as fast as your wrist is willing to make it.
                              see below. The net is dropping out and not 'posting' first-up

Comment

Working...
                              X