This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech tip please

Uhm , how does one get rid of the imprint of ones arsehole on the seat after one runs out of braking area? All help much appreciated thanks...
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

X , do they also come with the Ducati logo on 'em? [very clever too by the way]
      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducnell View Post
        Uhm , how does one get rid of the imprint of ones arsehole on the seat after one runs out of braking area? All help much appreciated thanks...
        Brake earlier!
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

What the hell.

Comment

Someone learning how to ride.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ducnell View Post
              X , do they also come with the Ducati logo on 'em?
              How did you know :o. They are a bit overpriced though.

Comment

Working...
              X