Got my R test today :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my R test today :S

Perfect friggin day for it, hail forecasted! Hope that only means the assessor will be keen to rush me through so he can get back to his warm office
    http://jupiterstravellers.org

hehe dw mate I think you'll be fine. Good luck. Just remember more rear brake for e-stops (as you'd know). Hopefully the assessors nice and makes you do them at 40kph

Comment

If the road's wet they should let you do the e-stops at 40... when I was preparing for my R's my instructor said they should also give you a few extra metres to stop in the wet too.

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Joe! I don't agree with letting people do e-stops at 40km/h in the wet. However, they should however allow you more distance to stop.

Let us know how you go

Comment

Best of luck dude
          Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
          For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Good luck. Just relax and you'll be fine.
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good luck dude

Comment

Stop complaining. If you don't want to do it, let me do my R test today and you can have mine... in 6 months' time

Just don't WOT like it's a 250 and you'll be fine
                  Insert witty comment here

Comment

Good luck dude, I done my RE test when it was bucketing down, its still easy as.

I am subscribed to this thread now so I can see how you went
                    Originally posted by browncow
                    Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Do you ride everywhere in the wet at 40km/h? I know I don't.

So wouldn't it be fairly essential for you to learn how to e-stop from your normal cruising speed? Be less concerned with getting let off for an easy pass on your test, and more concerned on learning how to stay alive on the roads, no matter the conditions.
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

all the best mate..post up the good news when you're done !

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
                        Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

Good luck mate
                          ZippySig.com

Comment

Good luck I'm envious!

Comment

gl champ you will be fine!
                              BAZINGA!!

permaban in 3, 2,.....

Originally posted by T_B R1
                              It's like dating a girl that you know will fuck you over and take your money, yet you still let her take you to bed every night...
                              Originally posted by Gordan
                              PS. I hope she sucked your dick for a long time after she binned your shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X