Moto cross squids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto cross squids

Do you think squids with THOR,SHIFT,and such like stickers on the back of their car windows motorcycle friendly.Mostly i think not but lets see what you all think.

Why are they squids?

Comment

I smell a cephalopod...

Comment

satan: at least he's not whinging about people not wearing safety gear
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Just a term squid,call them what you like pal

Comment

Squid abuse fail!
            Originally posted by Lefty
            Wouldn't be like me to upset the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by dennisw View Post
              Just a term squid,call them what you like pal

Comment

I was turning right one time and there was a van there covered in Fox stickers and the like, I cranked into the corner think that, being an enthusiast, he would have seen me. He didn't. He did yell an apology as he saw me riding through a family gathering though.
                -

Comment

Point being we spot PSB stickers on cars/bikes and say hi.But not so with MX'ER stickers and also Harley Davidson signs are we a bunch of snobs?.

Comment

Point being we spot PSB stickers on cars/bikes and say hi.But not so with MX'ER stickers and also Harley Davidson signs are we a bunch of snobs?.
                    Well, considering we're all PSB members, and are also (as part of PSB ) part of a smaller group, it stands to reason.

If you were saying hi to everyone sporting a bike sticker of any description, you wouldn't have time to breathe, so you would only really give thought to those you identified with.

I nod to other bike riders. Not to scooters, or cars, despite the fact that they are also vehicles. I'll say hi, and be on the lookout for other members of riding forums I'm a member of, because I may know them, and have talked to them online, or benefitted from their knowledge.

We're not a bunch of snobs (I don't think), but to bring it back to your original post:

Why would MX branding stickers imply the owner of the vehicle rides in a stupid manner, or rides without protective gear?
                    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Congratulations on starting the most retarded thread in ages.
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

expect we do if we are interested in HDs or MX etc.

If the group doesn't interest us we probably don't identify with that group - whereas we do with a group we belong to - like PSB...

Comment

Do you think squids with THOR,SHIFT,and such like stickers on the back of their car windows motorcycle friendly.Mostly i think not but lets see what you all think.
                          besides adding my support for this being one of the most retarded uses of thread since me and the boys tried to tow robs car using large amounts of sewing cotton, I would say most of them just have those stickers because they look cool and feel like posing as a MX junkie, but on the other hand would be all "omfg sicked bike bru i got one at hoem thats wicked sick ey"
                          so yeah they would be friendly, not in a 'check for bikes before you merge' kind of way though.
                          wood for life? wood is life.
                          Originally posted by thro
                          i only squid it when riding pissed.

Comment

Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

This is worse than me asking about a exhaust for a CBR250RR...

Comment

Working...
                              X