Streetfightersedici?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetfightersedici?

Was havn a crap morning at the office this morning (in ever so slight contrast to my entire year) so though Id better get out for a min before I went and threw someone out of the window. So I wandered across the road to Atomic cafe in Mends Street for a brew (PS: best coffee in Perth).

Walked across Mill Point Road to the footpath on Mends Street opposite the Windsor Hotel and I hear a bike start up at the BP that has a sound that cannot be mistaken for any other bike.

Quick flick of the head reveals it is in fact a Desmosedici, GP Pipes fitted, but instead of being a showroom example, the bike was completely munted with all of the right hand fairing missing. I have to say, it kinda looked cool! A Streetfightersedici, no, a Desmosedighter, no, a Desmofighter! (kinda sounds like the name of what is a moderators full time job on PSB it seems, but I digress)..

Walking alongside me by chance was this old bloke. Stooped over and with a shuffled walk he looks at the bike as it rides out, turns to me and says “Sounds pretty lethal ay”. I find myself saying “well yes its whats called a Desmosedici RR, its the worlds first and only street legal MotoGP race repli".....anyway, you get the idea. After my 40 second blerb in retort to this guys simple passing comment, the old dude turns his whole torso in my direction (as people who cant turn their head much normally do), looks at me with wide eyes and smiles with a big fake smile as if to say “Umm thanks, but you reaaalllly need to get out more dude”.

Ahh the PSB Life. Interesting to some, utter bullshit to others.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Deej you can take a horse to water ,but you can't make him drink.... unfortunately educating people reels the same result. Good effort in trying to inform the masses anyway!
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

no pics huh?
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

for some reason i feel compelled to hunt down the "cool story bro" picture....but i feel that it would be tempting fate of having a ban stick waved in my direction

Comment

Oberdan Bezzi had a crack at a designing a "Desmofighter".

Comment

I have sort of been in that situation with a friends.. after talking for 30 seconds you realise they have no interest and they are faking a smile... .

Comment

streetfighter desmo...that would be a sight to see
              ZippySig.com

Comment

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
                I have sort of been in that situation with a friends.. after talking for 30 seconds you realise they have no interest and they are faking... .
                Sounds like most of my past girlfriends...

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Do it Deej! Do It!
                  My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Completely understand your pain.

Found myself talking for ages to a guy at work i found out was into bikes. It's funny how alot of what you love and are passionate about just rolls off the tounge.

Then you get weird looks from people who realy couldn't give a S*&^.

Comment

Wait till you gett smitten with the dreaded 2 stroke virus, even the Doctors are looking weird at you.
                      just to add mor nonsense.
                      The Rg500, RZ500 and the NS400R were the only 500GP 2 stroke street bike replica's ever made.
                      the desmosedici is the next one in line of premier class GP street legal replica's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                        Wait till you gett smitten with the dreaded 2 stroke virus, even the Doctors are looking weird at you.
                        That woul be due to the dreadfull smokey oil smell that your clothes seem to absorb wouldn't it ?

Much like when I have finished playing in the garden with my wippa snippa ^_^

Hmm, 50:1 mix not 5:1... whoops

Comment

My boss (well, sometime job manager) is an ex-rider, who'll probably ride again when his boy's a little more grown up. I always go and tell him my exciting bike stories, he's actually a willing audience... but then he'll let out a little sigh at the end
                          Insert witty comment here

Comment

Comment

Just wondering Deej, do you ride your Desmo very often?
                              ZippySig.com

Comment

Working...
                              X