Where to go ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go ....

The sun is shining, the birds are shrieking, and the bike is calling.

Do I go for a blat to toodyay across to northam and home (all up bout hour anna half) or do I head out towards the beach and drive up the coast along past hillarys and further along the coast for a bit then cut across and head home ... I cant decide !!

Which would you choose

Go the coast after all the bleak weather of late, I've been cycling along the coast last few days and it's just magic.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

For some reason I have the idea that country runs are best in the mornings, and beach runs in the afternoon.

So I say beach, especially if you stop at a nice cafe for a cuppa
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Since you live in Stoneville I would say go country that way you dont have to deal with Friday arvo traffic and lights.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

hrmm .... Yea ... Friday arvo muppets to contend with does not sound very relaxing

Country it is .. I might leave the beach run for Sunday if the weather stays just as nice Might even stop in at the Avon for a beer on the way through hehe

Comment

awww, isn't that nice.... some of us don't have to be stuck inside when it's an awesome day... grrr
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

For me, coast run everytime......I can't get lost then
              Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

See I see it as doing an awesome public service. For those who are stuck inside on this awesome day .. I shall make a personal sacrifice and drag myself kicking and screaming out to my bike and go for a ride for the service of all PSBstuckinsiders and then relive the tale in graphic detail so you can feel like you werent stuck inside today.

Comment

Orrrrr there is the coast starting at oceanic dr up past hillarys to Burns cut across to Bullsbrook and down the great north hwy then home via toodyay ... get the coast and beach rolled into one and miss alot of muppetry. SOLD !!!!!!!

Comment

Not having a go, but if I was on a Hyo, I'd probably go coast road. The speeds are lower!!

Comment

ooh, nice one Kytty, you're a thinker!
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

i was just contemplating a blat either to the coast or back over the hills. hmmm
                        gotta love summer.
                        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Sunday Fine. Min 7 Max 20
                          Monday Fine. Min 9 Max 22
                          Tuesday Fine. Min 9 Max 24
                          Wednesday Fine. Min 11 Max 25
                          Thursday Fine. Cloudy at times. Min 14 Max 26

Looks like it's only gonna get better *touches wood*

Comment

There should be laws against how much fun that was ... ok so I got the coast part done ... then I got to joondalup ... and got lost LOL sooooooo I just ended up heading home once I got unlost hehe But it was a freakin awesome arvo for a ride I hope a few more of us managed to get out in the gorgeousness

Comment

Damn it, summer is back. Back to sweating for having too much gear on

Comment

Working...
                              X