Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curves That Excite You. ( and No not that type)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curves That Excite You. ( and No not that type)

Ok every found your self riding a particular section of road and thinking, gee I'd like to turn around and ride that again ???

Be it long winding roads, or short sharp chacaine's where are your favorite ?

Myself the run off the causeway, onto riverside drive is a favorite, I know its kinda short, but its gets the heart racing everytime. ( or is that the fact that central police station is just across the park n I'm misbehaving again LOL

The road between Mundaring Weir and Kalamunda. If only it wasn't full of steamrollers and trucks and timid learner drivers every time I've been on it.

Comment

Leach highway to centenary, nice left hander 70/80km/h

Centerary to leach highway, even more awesome, but only at late night, it is ruined if there are any cars.

Comment

Del Park road, the road out to Goomalling, the Alcoa mine road down south are all awesome roads but Nanga road would have to be one of my favourites.

In the city - I just love that ride along Mounts Bay Road, round the tight left hander, onto Freeway south, then off at the sweeping left hander onto Mill point road. Oh yeh. The cops like me riding that too - it helps fund there obsessive pull-over habit.

Comment

The Nannup to Balingup road-bit of a haul to get there, but well worth the trip.

Comment

The long sweeping RH'der in the run up to bindoon along the great northern hwy. Awesome.
            I conform with non-conformists.

Comment

Cambridge to New Plymouth (NZ).
              East run up to Blue Mountains.
              Pura Rambut Siwi Gatasan (or many of the Bali Temple approaches).
              Calgary to anywhere (BC).

Local: i'll show you.

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

the offramp exit onto mounts bay road, such an awesome set of twisties that are camera free

Comment

Alpine Way, Murray Valley Highway, Omeo Highway, Dandenongs and Great Ocean Road with the gp at phillip Island in between and I arrive at Albury next friday arvo to begin!

Excellent. drool drool.
                  They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Heading east up hepburn ave turning left into skeit rd, nice little sweeper....

Comment

There's a road down here in Baldivis called Zig Zag Road.

Enough said. ^_^

Comment

G'Day bumblebee,

To the Avon Bridge Hotel Northam,
                        re: scenic route:

To Bulls Brook:
                        Chittering Valley Road to Toodgay.
                        Just out of Toodgay on the left is the scenic road to Northam;
                        After a quiet Lunch/ meal, Spencers Brook Road to York.
                        York to the lakes then any way you like home:

Mundaring/ Kalamunda; Stoneville or Giddgyganup.

Regards,

Sooty.
                        Regards,

Sooty.

Another perfect day in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
                          Leach highway to centenary, nice left hander 70/80km/h

Centerary to leach highway, even more awesome, but only at late night, it is ruined if there are any cars.
                          +1 champ

Comment

Bridgetown to Nannup
                            Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

The road outside my house. It was good before, but they had problems with hoons, so...

They added chicanes XD

Now, on sunday arvos, you'll get a bike whizzing through every 5 minutes. Great success!
                              Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                              If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Working...
                              X