Dainese Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dainese Leather

Does anyone know any shops in perth that stock, Dainese Leather suits?

Cheers in advance

Causway Honda, they dont actually have any in stock because the prices are quite high. But they will order them in for you.

Comment

Seen Jackets in stock at westcoast honda.
      Dunno about suits though.
      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

The Ducati and KTM shop on the Causeway sell Dainese or at the very least can get it in.

Comment

.. If people have to order them may as well get them from the states. I think the idea is so the OP can see what fits.

Comment

If you can get yourself to Melbourne or Adelaide and visit Peter Steven's they have it all on the shelves... I've already PM'd you about Singapore, but if you get yourself measured up, any bike shop can get you a suit from Monza Imports.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

How much does a full suit cost normally?
              Originally posted by browncow
              Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
                How much does a full suit cost normally?
                For a Dainese?

Depending on whether it is a current model or not, they can can vary from $800 up to $3000

Ditto with AplineStars.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Thinking about getting the Rizla replica suit. there is one Euro 54 which seem my size from the sizing chart. for sale $400 euro (pretty cheap $650aus) only been worn a couple of times like new doesn't fit him.

I wonder if i would look to much like a wanker with matching bike and leathers lol

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPrime View Post
                    I wonder if i would look to much like a wanker with matching bike and leathers lol
                    Yes, you would. Do you have the helmet + gloves too, otherwise it will just look weird.

You gotta go all the way, and put up with everyone giving you abuse, or don't do the powerranger look
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Hmmm...

FTP

Comment

I dont think so. Its different and something you dont see too often. To each their own and if you do decide to do that then good on you ^_^
                        MSN: pinkygirl_999 at hotmail dot com

Can't you tell that this is all just a contest,
                        The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest!

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                          Yes, you would. Do you have the helmet + gloves too, otherwise it will just look weird.

You gotta go all the way, and put up with everyone giving you abuse, or don't do the powerranger look
                          I guess i am quite used to everyone giving me abuse i did used to own a Hyo! lol

black boots, gloves and helmet. could work my wheels are black lol

i guess one of the main deciding reasons, $650 AUS for a pretty much new set of dainese leathers is a steal.

Comment

If you can ride to back up the look... then fuck the haters and go for it...

Comment

$650 AUD, do it!!

Who gives two poo's what anyone else thinks.
                              You like it, you want it, you do it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X