do you chuckle while splitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you chuckle while splitting?

Does any1 else have a bit of a chuckle top themselves as the split between cars straight up to front of the lights?
    Mayb its cos i havent been riding long or its just the prick in me comin out, but as i coast straight up the center i always have a grin on my face and am kinda thinkin "suckers" at all the cars stuck in the que. Specially if its a loooooong que haha

mike
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

I'm generally concentrating too hard on trying not to be killed to enjoy it that much...

Comment

The novelty has worn off a bit by now, but I still love it
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I shed a tear for those poor commuters who are stuck there.

Poor people.
        Originally posted by Semi
        I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

I also have a bit of a laugh...

But am always looking to see what car is first in line. To see if he's a tosser who likes to think he's faster than a bike...

Always good to have an excuse to nail it off the line^_^
          Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

yeah i have a laugh

espcially when you stop at the front and the people in the cars both sides look at you.
            I like to wave back
            SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
            I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

I ride NanoBlade 125R so most of time I am concern that some dick might run me over if I don't take off fast enough...

yeah I smile all the way in traffic Jam...

Comment

The only time I find it funny is if someone has raced me and they are now stuck in traffic while I can just move to the front of the lights. I like to tap my tank to music and sometimes dance if I think the people at the lights next to me would get a laugh out of it. Young (<25) women seem to yield the best response to dancing, sometimes joining in.
                When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

Yeah a smile usually surfaces when splitting, however I know they (cage drivers) have the same when I'm riding in the rain....
                  User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

But when riding in the rain, my grin is usually a lot bigger than theirs.
                    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
                    For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

I love it and smile all the time when doing it. A quick wave to the people you are passing if they move over to let you through.

Other than that I stand up and shake my ass in their face if they beep or try block me cause they can kiss my ass!
                      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

the grin breaks out as soon as i see cars backed up at the lights even more so if you just been cut off by wanker and hes now locked in traffic
                        A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

Not usually, had a bit of a grumble this morning though, my bike must of gotten fat over the weekend left mirror made contact with one mirror and then a clip on the side of a tray ute

Comment

Best chuckle is when somebody sees you coming, and pulls over to block you. Of course you then swing around the other side of them, and give them a love tap on thier mirror.

That always makes me chuckle
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

im looking for cops.

No cops = wheelie off from lights
                              Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Working...
                              X