Sheepskin Seatcovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheepskin Seatcovers

Hi , has anyone had any experience with sheepskin seatcovers ie do they make much difference to comfort levels and what brand/s should be considered?
    Looking at improving the comfort of the Bandit.
    Thanks

I found my sheepskin Comfy but hated the look.. but yeah they are comfy
    you dont like it leave

UMAD BRAH??

Comment

MAD has had a couple donated from our friends at the Good Wool Store.

What are the chances of you getting a table/part table together for the quiz night in exchange for one ? (assuming it fits of course)

Comment

In the eighties I had an XT600 tenere with gearsack and would have sllepingbag+groundsheet rolled on the seat and a double skin going from the tank to over the bag + rack. I could sleep on it at night and it provided back support on long rides. The arse was never a problem. It was comfy. But the blood starved legs and ride posi sucked on that short seated POS.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

FJ Steve probably has a few lying around the house. He has a few for the FJ

Comment

They are uber-grandad and lame and they smell funny

-but-

touring long distances? They'll turn 8 hours comfy in the saddle into 9 hours comfy in the saddle, and you can roll them up and use them as a pillow if you're camping.

squidding it? Riding home from the beach or pool in budgie smugglers is really bad on a bike, because the seat burns your legs. Not with a sheepskin cover on, it's the perfect solution.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Mate, best option for a Bandit is an Airhawk. Trust me on this, I have on for my Bandit and it makes all day on the bandits harsh saddle quite bearable. Best 160 bucks you will spend on this bike. Plus you can use it on other bikes, its waterproof etc etc.
              Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.
                Hey Rock what happened to your cool chick avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                  MAD has had a couple donated from our friends at the Good Wool Store.

What are the chances of you getting a table/part table together for the quiz night in exchange for one ? (assuming it fits of course)
                  Sorry cant make it. Dont get to Perth very often.

Comment

Working...
                  X