• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Challenge For The 250s

Okies, here is the deal - I'm passing on a challenge:

"Encourage as many 250cc riders as you can"
    -- JG

(me and my big mouth)

What are you doing on Saturday 1st of November 2003?
    This is the date for the next Basic Cornering & Braking Course

I'm trying to get a group of 250s together so we can have all have a little more fun trying to keep up with eachother, instead of getting our asses kicked on account of having smaller bikes.

(CBRs, ZX2Rs will still cain da GPX, but I can live with that.)

The cost is $295, but discounts are available for groups of 4 or more. Wonder if the "P.E. sent me" will work too??

Post your entheusiasm and comments.

Thanks guys!
    Lets see if we can get the ball rolling and fill the entry list with 250s.

P.S. Just over 1/2 a dozen of the spots are already filled, how many ppl does he have per course??

HELLL yeah, i'm a pussy through corners and i got the rite bike to beat em if anyone has a chance...........bit pricey though, hope we can getz dizcounts
    Spike

Comment

can't make it.. don't get my licence back till 10 days after that
      Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Chookie: Get a trailor and tow it to the track! :evil:

Spike: A mate's comming along with his RGV would be great to have to two bikes side by side.

Any ZZRs want to see what difference the 8kgs of plastic makes?

A 10% group discount would make it $265

Comment

i thought it wouldn't matter if you're on a 250 or a big bike, just ride at your own pace and not push each others limit.
          my 2c...

chookie,
          i can trailer your bike to the track if you want.

Comment

would it be cool if i rebadge my bike with ZX2 sticker's and join you??

Comment

Fuck! Im gonna be so broke if I go to this one cos I have to buy draggins, boots and the like!!

I guess I'm in..not 100% sure tho..have to re assess my finances :?

Comment

oh by the way, count me in on the course with a 250.
                i should still have my zx2r if not an rgv.

Comment

would it be cool if i rebadge my bike with ZX2 sticker's and join you??

Can't see y not... You'd just be ridin 3.6 of em...
                  Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

What about a 250cc rev-fest down at the drags? I'll go watch!

Comment

What about a 250cc rev-fest down at the drags? I'll go watch!
                      Yeah, me too!

Hmmm, I can already smell their clutches...
                      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Why dont ya just do it on the PE track day. Can squad all you guys together. Easy.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

But if they do that then deej....do the guys on big bikes (us) have to remove 2 spark plug's to make it fair?

Comment

Chookie: Get a trailor and tow it to the track!   :evil:  

Spike: A mate's comming along with his RGV would be great to have to two bikes side by side.

Any ZZRs want to see what difference the 8kgs of plastic makes?

A 10% group discount would make it $265
                            there actually isn't much difference between my engin and a rgv's engin cept i gots a few aprilia parts.......i've dragged a few at traffic lights and dependin on how i'm ridin or how my baby's feelin determines how much i beat them by......i've neva come out second best yet
                            Spike

Comment

hey gpx_gal

do u have timings and alike ..

i have a open day im running that saturday but i still want to do the course ..and a 250 fest would be great fun ..

if you could let us know or post all the dets that would be great ..

deej ... on trck day can u plug all the 250 in the same group can ya ??

does that mean we only ride when our gourp is riding ??
                              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                              X