Bar end mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar end mirrors

Anyone know where I can get them? Specifically for an '04 FZ6. I've tried looking online but no luck.
    sigpic

how cashed up are you?

Rizoma - Universal
    PJs Parts
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Tried any...bike shops?

Apparently MCS do some that fit.
      Originally posted by Amac
      suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Paging Perdition...

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

try typing "bar end mirrors" into ebay

hundreds of items.

Comment

ausfr.com.au have some, i got mine from there, cant see much out of them, but better then nothing at all.
            ZippySig.com

Comment

Hmm rizoma...

Comment

from personal experience with bar ends on the fz6. forget the MCS ones they are crap. i had some, then changed.
                Also there is an amount of vibration which you cannot fix.
                loosing your weights for them will make it worse.

altho if you do go the MCS ones i have some adapters i made which screw into the stock bars you can have, they add weight and are far more solid.

the other ones i have had on were the ebay ones which were about 30 bucks and were much better.

But i didnt like them either so i got some flash lever mount ones from japan.
                IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

I got some ebay ones on my Benelli and they are fine, fit straight over the weights and tighten them up.

Will probably get some rizoma ones at some stage but if you dont want to spend the extra cash on that then look to ebay.
                  Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Thanks for your help guys, very much appreciated!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X