Scooters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooters...

If they are so dangerous/irresponsible/stupid/squids then why don't they crash and die more often?

They crash but don't go fast enough to die...
    Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

speed...no wai

Comment

Because people arent driving fast enough when they hit them.
        Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Not worth dialling 000 for.
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Actually i get alot more written off scooter's here at work than bikes. Bent forks and banana frames a plenty.
            Gettin' my lean on.

Computer games don't affect kids;
            I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms munching magic pills, listening to repetitive electronic music.

Comment

My flatmate squids around on a 50cc scooter, the thing barely goes fast enough to damage anything when it crashes. It's covered in dents and scratches though.

Comment

But don't we say lots of our nasty ones are because of cars, not our speed?

Comment

my brother came of his sooter when he was 16 doin 5o, he lost skin on his arm and hand that's about It bike got a scratch or 2

I came' off my sooter in the wet and landed in a big puddle of mud about a meter deep was not cool but I walked away only being soggy
                  Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

^ Exactly. And because people who ride 50cc scooters are generally the type of people too timid to lane split, they get squashed between green merc's and transperth buses.
                    Gettin' my lean on.

I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms munching magic pills, listening to repetitive electronic music.

Comment

They do but the news just reports the another motorcycle has crashed and so does the police report.

"But don't we say lots of our nasty ones are because of cars, not our speed?"

Yes, we say this, but we know it's not true........
                      JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

Originally posted by bibendum View Post
                        "But don't we say lots of our nasty ones are because of cars, not our speed?"

Yes, we say this, but we know it's not true........
                        Speak for yourself.

I crashed at about 60km/h because of a car and spent two weeks in hospital, 3 months off work and looking at 6 months off riding.

How was speed a factor there?
                        Scooters are quite capable of doing 60...
                        I blame the car...
                        Originally posted by Amac
                        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Its true in the sense that if there were no cars on the road we would have far less 2 wheeled accidents. You just cant blame the P plater that didnt see the christmas light moving at 300km/h
                          Gettin' my lean on.

Comment

I rode a scooter for the first time in Broome for a few days. I have to say it was more fun than I thought it would be (apart from getting overtaken by road trains). Just don't tell any of my mates.
                            -

Comment

because they can stop in 10 feet
                              Master of the missed signals

Comment

Working...
                              X