Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

35 Hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds and counting......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 Hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds and counting......

In 35 Hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds i will get my license back and let me tell you, 3 months without a license and having a 900 Blade in the garage with a full tank of gas and a sheet over it is no fun at all....

probably only exacerbated from silently reading 3 months of forum posts about how much fun everyone has been having riding their bikes on the weekend etc...

knowing my luck it will continue pissing down all week and weekend but if the rain gods think that will keep me indoors then they are surely wrong...

lesson learnt: "If you drink and drive you are a bloody idiot" :oops:

so with summer around the corner, i can see a break in the clouds and sweet sweet sunlight streaming through...

looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
    Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

7weeks and 1 day
    I'm not even going to convert it to hours because it'd be far too depressing
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

ouch...

dont worry dude, the last week leading up to you getting your license back feels like time itself is slowing down to...a....crawl....

keep your chin up!
      Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

i know exactly how you guys feel...........i got my licence back three weeks ago from yesterday, except i had to do my tests again............................nooooooooo of course i didn't ride my bike to the testing center, put the L's on, do the test, pass, then ride off, hehehe
        Spike

Comment

man, been there done that. Lost my license for 6 friggin months from the start of summer......I think pulling my toe nails out with tweesers would've been better.

Comment

Campo, shouldn't have stopped [edit] (to cop the fine I mean, not the toenails thing)
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

124 DAYS... on CRUTCHES, since I am missing bone which is stopping me from walking by myself.

Will find out what the deal is when I go back for my check up at RPH end of this month!

Comment

DJ: all the more time to paste hot chicks into sig's hey?
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

wow DJ...that kind of puts things in perspective....

i should probably stop whinging then...

hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

well 124days/31 = 4mth TODAY

I hope it speeds up NOW, I feel it is... just a little bit more!

Oh yeh, Sig's is all I do since Im a designer

Comment

well 124days/31 = 4mth TODAY

I hope it speeds up NOW, I feel it is... just a little bit more!

Oh yeh, Sig's is all I do since Im a designer
                      hmmm, wanna do a new one for me?? I suck at sigpics!

Comment

sigpic suck, take up too much room you fuckers!

Whatever happened to a quick ascii art pic
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Damn dave.. it has been a while man
                          Hope they fix you up good and quick hey.. your ass must be getting pretty sick and tired of not getting around
                          Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

His ass gets around does it?
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

yeh.. it's the REAL reason he's been sitting on it for 4 months.. it's been that sore

Comment

Working...
                              X