Im Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back!

Good Afternoon, Yes Im back from a long hard week in Bali.. Anyone whom is planning a holiday make sure you consider Bali as it is just as wonderful as it use to be! So what have all you trouble makers been up to?

Kris

Photo's c'mon, where tha photos then eh?? Bring it girl!!!

Glad ya had a good time!

Comment

Welcome back krispi

Glad you made it back in one piece! I'm going to melbourne next tuesday night for three weeks (haha three times as long as your holiday!)
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

dying...... slowly dying..... its a part of life aparently.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Ok ok Ill get some photos up some how.. Ill have to get them sent to me..Damn you Matt! I have never been to melbourne

Comment

Wb Krissy

Perhaps you could show me a good time in Bali then..that would be wonderful!! :twisted:

Comment

baaaaahahaha good one Nomad!
              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Bali Bikini Bombers.. that's what I want pics of
                Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Hell yeah, .. I mean I wouldn't mind getting run over by a ferrari, much the same as I could easily accept the fact of getting blown to smitherines by some hot chick in a bikini rubbing herself with a stick of tnt
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

yeh.. take bombers as explosives or just as huge nawks.. either way it's all good
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Welcome back krispi

Glad you made it back in one piece! I'm going to melbourne next tuesday night for three weeks (haha three times as long as your holiday!)
                      Are you going to be there for the GP?? If ya gonna be there for three weeks you best make the effort and head to the island

Comment

Ben, our whole trip was planned around the GP [email protected]

OH!! I'm going with a mate of mine, and for weeks we've been chatting about it. He leaves tonight and I meet him there next week.

Went to cafe 1.30 in leederville last night just him and myself, rolled up on the bikes and there's these two hot chicks checkin out the bikes (as they do!) .. we started talking to them and they happened to be holidaying here. They're melbourne chicks! and they're school teachers! 26 and 28 yrs old, AND the best thing was, they invited us to stay (with them!) at their friends house in walking distance of the gp!!

Daaaayum! Everything's working out juuuuust fine! hehe
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Not bad at all mate. We are heading over on the wednesday before the gp and head straight out to the track as we are doing a bit of setting up for the shell vip and stuff. Can't wait to hear those dukes screamin down the front straight!!!

Comment

I haven’t been to the GP before, I’m really looking forward to it. VIP? Do you have a box? We were looking at box tickets but they’re like nearly $600, and not having been there before I will get just as much enjoyment out of GE tix.

How many promo chicks are gonna be man?! It’s gonna be wild! Oh, the bikes are cool too
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

hey mastrmage, i went in 2001 and i only got a GE ticket, it woz farkin awesome, you can get closer to the track than any vip box so yeah, don't fork out any xtra for a box, GE is still good..........yes that was the year when the Cops pulled Valentino Rossi over for speeding as he was leaving the island afta the race, i believe he lost his licence for that aswell but not sure
                              Spike

Comment

Working...
                              X