I Got done over in scabs on friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got done over in scabs on friday night

I got mobbed at scaborough of friday buy a bunch of 20 year old homies :evil:

What happened? That doesn't tell us anything
    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

they decided that it was a good night to kick the crap out of me and run away when i got some reenforcements. Gutless little cowards . I did nothing to them.They dident get anything. But i heard of a few cases of that happening that night.

Comment

Fucken OUCH! :shock: No shit. More importantly, did they touch the cycle?

Oh, and did you get injured at all?

I thought bikes were supposed to make us invincibly tough?
        Eschew obfuscation

Comment

I wasent on weels so they dident know i was invincible and they hit like girls 8)........one day im sure ill get over myself.

Comment

Hey Tigger, were they Asians? Cause I had some hassles up there a few motnhs ago, a group of Asias harrassing a bunch of chicks.

Any description at all?

Comment

No they looked more like skin heads from what i can remember(effects of the over consumption of alcohol) I think they were about 20 or so. Real big of them beating up a 17yearold

Comment

Campo, was that the time that car full of chicks and the two weedy little thai guys that hit one of the chix? then came back with machette’s or some shit?

Was that you pushing that dude around? I don’t think I’d met you at that stage, hehe.
                mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Tigger, Sorry to hear.

Oh well, come down this friday and we'll see if they're there again :twisted:
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Campo, was that the time that car full of chicks and the two weedy little thai guys that hit one of the chix? then came back with machette’s or some shit?

Was that you pushing that dude around? I don’t think I’d met you at that stage, hehe.
                    Yeah that was me man, dirty little mongrals, only had the balls to go pick on chicks cause they don't fight back.....much.

Comment

TIgger .. U where drunk but only 17 .. well umm yes that scabs for ya.

Just go back this week.
                      Love
                      Nick :twisted:

Comment

Yeah well you live u learn. I dont hang out at scabs it was just a one of cos my uncle was staying near there in a hotel.

Comment

My mate and I had some hassels down there, got mobbed by about 20 14 to 16 year olds.

Some kid walks up to my mate's brother in law, he would have been about 15 at the time and asks for his jacket, he tells him where to go, then another few appear and follow us asking where he got it and can they try it on or buy it or something.

All of a sudden there is a whole pile of them demanding the jacket and cash and stuff! It was really well set up.

My mate and I walked into the middle of them, showed some ID, got into the face of the leader and told him were would beat the crap out of all them and then arrest them for all kinds of stuff and they ran off.

We were lucky, sure we could have taken then out one at a time, but 20ish on 4 guys, two of who were only about 15. No way, I'm not that good!

Comment

I knew that scabs was a little dodgy but i diddent know that these people had nothing better to do than go around and cause trouble farkin hell get a life :evil:

Comment

:evil:

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Working...
                              X