Anti-theft thinking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-theft thinking..

Anyone have any idea how to make a teslacoil like those big towers that electrocute people in Red Alert?

All you'd need is a nice shiny ball of highly conductive metal hooked up to a huge fuck-off capasitor(car stereo sort of shit?), right? Un-grounded of course, then when someone walks near.. zap? I'm thinking you'd need a high voltage but low ampage?

I'm like, -real- bored at work, maybe I can bring my soldering iron in someday hehe
    mmmmm sacrilicious

what the

high voltage but low ampage

nah fuck that they live to nick your shit after you cant pay the power bill. what you need is 50 amp 1000volts that will fry the fuckers and probably your family your bike your dog. but nobody will be stealing your shit.

Comment

I read in an electronics mag where a guy wired up his fly screen door to the output from a car's ignition coil - running from an oscilator using a car battery... :shock:

The end comment was it stopped the cat scratching the screen...

I wouldn't be going any where near that door tho!

Ya can be done for setting a man trap if you set it up and someone gets zapped...

So ya really DON'T want to do that shit...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

i have seen 1 built before.... however the teslar coil in red alert is not exactly the "real" telsar coil. basically it was designed by a guy named teslear to emit electricity throught the airwaves. i have pickled up a electric motor and walked into the field and it begins to run.

It dont zap people (unless the insulation breaks down on the coil) and if u used 1 for security purposes ie kill an intruder... its murder.... i know i looked into hooking my car up to 240V after it was broken into 3 times in 5 nights and the cops said it would be manslaughter if they died..... bummer hey

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Sweet, I'd like to see the cat get blasted across the back yard [chuckle]
          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Fun things to do with a t.coil:

URL
            Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

would be more fun anyway lurking in the shadows with a tazar.

Comment

i have seen 1 built before.... however the teslar coil in red alert is not exactly the \"real\" telsar coil. basically it was designed by a guy named teslear to emit electricity throught the airwaves. i have pickled up a electric motor and walked into the field and it begins to run.

It dont zap people (unless the insulation breaks down on the coil) and if u used 1 for security purposes ie kill an intruder... its murder.... i know i looked into hooking my car up to 240V after it was broken into 3 times in 5 nights and the cops said it would be manslaughter if they died..... bummer hey
                errrrrr. Wot would you know. your just a licenced electrician for fucks sake!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

net BZZZZZZZZZ nerds

Comment

Hmmm ok, you guys lost me at the first post!

Comment

i have seen 1 built before.... however the teslar coil in red alert is not exactly the \"real\" telsar coil. basically it was designed by a guy named teslear to emit electricity throught the airwaves. i have pickled up a electric motor and walked into the field and it begins to run.

errrrrr. Wot would you know. your just a licenced electrician for fucks sake!

ummm yeah.... true bro...... anyone here actually got a real qualification in the electrical field??????

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

FireStorm: I had a "my first electrical circuit" set, does that count?
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I did 3years at tech on an electronics course, only to find I was partially colour blind... :shock:

No electrical licence for you...

D'oh!! :cry:

Comment

Flakey, what a jip! Bastards.

Hope you tried to guess all the questions! (Just cause you cant tell the difference between the black and red wires - so what!)
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Nah, didn't get that far...

They pulled out a colour chart first and...

3? Umm, 9?, Z?... Oh it's t.... :oops:

Dirty mumble...

It's ok tho, cause now I fix computers... A never ending job....

Comment

Working...
                              X