IRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC

What ports are available on irc.ii.net? I've got to figure out some proxy settings work uses and try to log on

I'm fairly sure they're blocking 6667 8 9 and 7000
    mmmmm sacrilicious

i think IRC only uses 6667 and 7000....but dun quote me...

Comment

4400 should work, ditto 4444.

Comment

Different networks set up different port number, if you host an irc network you can assign it any port number you like (well, almost)

Cheers fellas, I tried all those yesterday no luck. Looks like I'll need to suss out this place's proxy settings if I wanna use IRC

Anyone got a shell acc I could use ?
        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Different networks set up different port number, if you host an irc network you can assign it any port number you like (well, almost)

Cheers fellas, I tried all those yesterday no luck. Looks like I'll need to suss out this place's proxy settings if I wanna use IRC

Anyone got a shell acc I could use ?
          just go here www.perthstreetbikes.com/chat

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

It still sets up an IRC connection through the applet but doesn't have features for socks/proxy

I'm at work, going through hubs and switches from the freo port authority building over to beaconsfield campus of tafe, through their www server then through the department of training then to the "outside world"

.. the applet doesn't work
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Working...
            X