Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big on bikes

can any one tell me when bigs on bikes is this year and where? :?:

Welcome to the forum Yamaha Angel.... Big on bikes usually goes for 3 days over November 9/10/11 at the fremantle passenger terminal

Comment

thanks for that - i knew it was coming up soon but wasn't quite sure when and where... one more question if any one can help is this site strictly Road Bike talk or are there any dirtbike people as well...

Comment

Not a problem... i wouldnt say strictly road bike...we do have a few dirt bike rider's on here....a couple of the guys have both (lucky mofo's) but most of us tend to stay on the road.... (we dont like to get dirty)

Comment

cool... coz as much as i love road bikes unfortunatly all i have is dirtbikes ( i love toget dirty ) and this site seems to be the only real perth based site for bikes where riders can interact. Hopefully if I am a good girl this year santa will bring me a Road Bike anyway thanks for ya help

Comment

i c this girl has good taste welcome to the forums...
            be it dirt or bituman ill ride it.. im sure every1 here will be more than happy to chat about nething 2 wheels long as it aint a fartly!!
            "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

Welcome to the forum Yamaha Angel,

dusn matta wot eva u ride.

Call into the track day on the 29th of Nov, and check it out and meet some of the ppl on the forum.

Comment

Da day after the Perth Extreme track day ... naturally:

www.perthextreme.com/trackday

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Will take lots a pic of Big On Bikes Sydney for yas cause I just know it'll be bigger over east!

Comment

welcome to the forum yamaha angel ..

i thought big on bikes was the same weekend as track day ?? 28 - 30 nov ..

or am i going more insane ??

wasnt there a ride planned for the sunday to go and have a look ?
                    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

yea Hewie...it probally is.... i wasnt 100% sure of the date so i just said that its usually over Nov 9/10/11 well it used to be 8)

Comment

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. Track day sounds great... hopefully i will get to know everyone a little better and then catch up.

Comment

welcome yamahangel

say u dont look like dark angel ..
                          Love
                          Nick :twisted:

Comment

Dark Angel? as in the TV show... if so - never seen it.... but sometimes I can be a dark angel...

Comment

CAMPOOOOOOOOO

dont forget to forward the pics of the ZX 10 to the DUBDUB DADDY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X