Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda CBR 600, middle triangle light change over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda CBR 600, middle triangle light change over.

Hey guys, I just installed a HID light kit for the CBR 600, The main light is a really bright white/blue and the Hi-Beam is a really bright white. In the kit i got a set of LED's for the middle triangle light on the CBR's. I have taken apart the front fearing to get into change the glove and can seem to see a way to get the LED out. I don't own a work shop manual as they are $160 and the online manual is too big to download. If anyone knows how to change would be great, cheers.

its the 2010 model, mate has the 05 and, from what i have been told over the phone they are different. Cant find any videos on youtube!
    sigpic

It should just pull straight out from the back? Can't really see from that pic but does it have a heap of tape over the back of it?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

from a closer inspection, + from the honda dealer, its a sealed unit and $300 for a new one.

case closed.
        sigpic

Comment

A Haynes manual will be as good or better than a Honda one.
          Pit Stop Bookshop in the city carry them, will probably set you back about $60

Comment

Yes, it's a sealed unit which plugs back through a wiring harness.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

glue sealed like the headlights?

if so, you can whack it in the oven quickly to heat the glue and pry it open.

you have to be careful thought because too long and you'll easily melt the plastic.

i have no idea how the unit is made/put together though so proceed at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
              X