Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led conversion

Hi all
    I have a 2002 bike that I want to put led indicators on.
    I have the idicators and an LED relay..I have installed these and they do not flash with the switch.Any useful help would be greatly appreciated :o
    :o
    Living the dream!!

While I don't know the technical term for it, LEDs only work with the positive and negative in a certain direction.

Ie. Try swapping the positive wire with the negative.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
      While I don't know the technical term for it, LEDs only work with the positive and negative in a certain direction.

Ie. Try swapping the positive wire with the negative.
      Diode.
      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

narva 68249BL LED relay 2 pin works well on my 04 R1.......from Repco $36

Comment

Motorcycle Scooter 12V Flasher Relay Led Indicator Relay(2pcs) [GMOPED-016] - $9.88 : Chinaatvpart.com, The Art of E-commerce

These ones are good too for $10. (not including postage of course) and are good if you need something with a rubber mount for older bikes that don't have a fusebox under the seat or whereever to mount the things.

Comment

Good one thanks......but wanted a quicker result somehow???......turned out be a cut wire on the loom where the left hand side fan cut in...anyway all sorted now....cheers

Comment

Working...
            X