Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuals Suzuki Intruder VL250

Good Morning all,

I Have a VL125 intruder service manual for my Suzuki Intruder VL250 (2001). I haven't found anything that is different within the service manual compared to the 250. I am wondering about the best/cheapest way to source and more comprehensive manual? Specifically I am looking for a parts list and what some may call a "workshop manual." I have looked over the internet to the best of my ability and that is where I found the VL125 Service manual. I was hoping for something more comprehensive but for now it is working out fine.

Should I just go to a Suzuki dealer and see if they can source one for me? and probably pay for a overpriced hard copy?

Thanks,

Reticent.

Can anyone offer any sort of advice?

Comment

yeah sell it quick and don't tell anyone you own an imitation virago.
      just kiddin bro they actually look quite nice.(don't you dare tell anyone I admitted that)
      ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

Is that how it is? Is it just an imitation of a Virago? Am I missing some sort of story/stigma behind it?

I was looking at getting a virago as my first bike but I liked the look of the intruder and having a suzuki dealer close by helped my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reticent View Post
          Is that how it is? Is it just an imitation of a Virago? Am I missing some sort of story/stigma behind it?

I was looking at getting a virago as my first bike but I liked the look of the intruder and having a suzuki dealer close by helped my choice.
          Have you tried the Intruder Forums?

Suzuki Intruder Owners Club UK

Comment

Thanks for the link!
            I had a quick look and search around. looks like you need to pay the 6.50p ($12.50 AUD) fully gain the benefit from the website.
            I thought why not and waiting for membership to activate to have a good look whether I can find a manual.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey All,
              Through all my searching I could only find a parts list and a service manual. While I was looking I found a few other things that might be of interest to others.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/utyngqufgvm3za1/AAADE9UdfwUL3n2e1Usan08na

C50 Owners Manual 2005 to Current

C50 Shop Manual 2002 - 2009

VL 125 Service Manual

VL 125 Parts Book

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi I'm after a suzuki vl250 service manual also.

Comment

Hi reticent,
                  did you manage to get a manual?

Comment

Working...
                  X