This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Use the Search

I wish to search "Which CBR250 exhaust will get me noticed by the fuzz".

But I get this...

Not sure if serious about the search query...

The search function on forums are always bad, instead type the following into google: site:perthstreetbikes.com Which CBR250 exhaust will get me noticed by the fuzz

That said, your search query is shit, so if you actually want to find what you are looking for site:perthstreetbikes.com CBR250 loud aftermarket exhaust will yield significantly more relevant results.
    Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

the website knows that putting an after-market exhaust on your CBR250R will make it sound like shit and annoy everyone within a 500m radius. the website is doing everything it can to stop you from making this mistake.

Comment

I tried it and didn't even get that, all I got was a database error The search function has been FUBAR for a long time and to be fair that's a fairly long subject to search on Maybe try Google instead
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Ok, thanks for the help. I wasn't sure if it was just my account.

Comment

Originally posted by pfeds View Post
            I wish to search "Which CBR250 exhaust will get me noticed by the fuzz".
            Two brothers.

Don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
              Two brothers.

Don't do it.
              Sounds perfect. Thanks.

Comment

From your first post:
                • When you aren't riding your bike, it gets towed and you get fined.
                • When you are riding your bike, you don't know the road rules and you get fined.
                • You don't have many points left.

I'm enjoying your trolling. Yes, please buy the loudest exhaust you can find. They range in price from 1/3 to 1/2 the value of your bike and will attain you the attention/derisive comments you seek.
                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Cut exhaust at cat.......clamp pvc pipe with holes drilled into it, and use a Milo tin as your end can.

Will sound fucking mint.

Comment

@nath pleeeeeeze fix "like"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                      From your first post:
                      • When you aren't riding your bike, it gets towed and you get fined.
                      • When you are riding your bike, you don't know the road rules and you get fined.
                      • You don't have many points left.

I'm enjoying your trolling. Yes, please buy the loudest exhaust you can find. They range in price from 1/3 to 1/2 the value of your bike and will attain you the attention/derisive comments you seek.
                      You're very quick to pass judgement Mr Loud. I think you need to respect your elders and be mindful of insulting someone with dementia.

It was a genuine question - "why is the search broken?" - no matter what garbage I wrapped it in to incite comments from the likes of your good self.

Comment

It's broken because the site admin was overseas on holidays, and now he's back has actual paying work to do.

We need more help in that department, it's slowly happening behind the scenes.

In the meantime the google search option is a good thing to use, gives good results.

Love,
                        Your 100% volunteer admins, staff and mods.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                        X