looking to paint my bike in this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to paint my bike in this month

I'm looking to paint my bike in this month and want to know where I can find factory paint numbers or a site that has a paint catalog.

I want to spend at least $10,000 respraying my bike, what paint would you recommend? It's a Honda CT110
    Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      I want to spend at least $10,000 respraying my bike, what paint would you recommend? It's a Honda CT110
      Probably best to look at a 24k gold leaf wrap kit then cleat coat it, the majority of paints won't be expensive enough to meet your needs...

Otherwise you could try one of the colour flip paints and just ask for 100 coats wet sanded with unicorn tears between each.

Have you considered gold plating?
      Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        Probably best to look at a 24k gold leaf wrap kit then cleat coat it, the majority of paints won't be expensive enough to meet your needs...

Otherwise you could try one of the colour flip paints and just ask for 100 coats wet sanded with unicorn tears between each.

Have you considered gold plating?
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

It worked for me. I hit the link.

I wonder how long before thread dies. haha.

EDIT: I was going to say, don't go to potato. He's got enough work

the pic originates from some qld guy. He must be famous.

Like, if you are going to airbrush a skull Hans, why the angry skull? It's always the angry skull. So '70s passe.

How about some happy skulls be retro man.
          Last edited by AZAZL; 05-05-2015, 03:58 AM. Reason: i am bored.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

http://www.colorrite.com/index.cfm
            There you go Lists all manufacturers factory colours and codes,
            K1 Bandit 1200S,

Comment

Working...
            X