Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUSH RIDE ,Date Change To Saturday Nov 1st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUSH RIDE ,Date Change To Saturday Nov 1st.

IT'S ON AGAIN!
    Same deal as last time, meet at BP South Perth (CHANGED MEETING PLACE, BP SUCCESS) corner of North Lake road and Beeliar road, just off freeway. Shoot off to Quindanning Pub for lunch. This time we will give the Collie run a miss, 500km plus was too much for some. :oops:

Meet at 9am leave at 9.30.

Remember to ride at your own limits, it's no fun falling off! :shock:

THIS WEEKEND.

sorry, not for me

im doing a run up to York with da misus on the back coz she go some work in an art gallery up there.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

sorry, not for me

im doing a run up to York with da misus on the back coz she go some work in an art gallery up there.
      dude i'm goin up to York aswell........but i'm gunna jump out of a perfectly good plane when i get there......gion some time in da mornin....fink i gotta get there b4 lunch....when u goin?
      Spike

Comment

Yes, Take it ezy on your country run!

Comment

Oh yeah, thats right, post it up all over the place!!! hahahahaha

Get some photos and no one's allowed to come off!!!

Whats wrong with Collie? We all did pretty well last time, do it again, do it again!!!!

Comment

sorry, not for me

dude i'm goin up to York aswell........but i'm gunna jump out of a perfectly good plane when i get there......gion some time in da mornin....fink i gotta get there b4 lunch....when u goin?
            dunno atm,

ill try find out soon

prob leave around 9 or 10???

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

i'm gunna jump out of a perfectly good plane when i get there......gion some time in da mornin....fink i gotta get there b4 lunch....when u goin?
              hehehehe you'll be good at that considering you're so used to pulling things!!!

Comment

...and the ride to save boobies is on the next day

see here

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

sorry, not for me

dunno atm,

ill try find out soon

prob leave around 9 or 10???

sorry....just looked a little closer....i'm goin to york tomoz not next week....got my dates mixed up my bad
                  Spike

Comment

i got mixed up too :oops: i was ment to be going today (sat)

but my missus TOLD me that were not going any more, coz i have too much work to do. bloody exams and sheeit

Good luck and the new R1, and skydivin'

Are u geting piccies of your jump? if so....posting is a requirement of continued forum usage

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

c now im thinking it has more to do with the fact u like some guy strapped 2 ur back spikey

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Saturday Ride

Have been talking to a few people regards Saturdays ride.

How about a different route? The back way around, come in from the West! Roads are cleaner.

Comment

i'm up for the ride...got my R1 back aswweell
                          Spike

Comment

i'm up for the ride...got my R1 back aswweell
                            Oh boy, ok have an Ambo on standby, I'll get the guys at Polair to be at the hanger "just in case" and keep your distance!!!

Comment

Bush Ride

Need Numbers to know how many to wait for.
                              Have changed meeting place to BP SUCCESS, corner of North Lake road and Beeliar road, just off freeway!! 8)

Meet there same time as above.

Weather is going to be fine!

Comment

Working...
                              X