Crunch time on numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunch time on numbers

! ok we need to know who else is keen on attending the track day !! numbers are starting to build up and we'd hate to see forum members missing out !!
    let me know if you're keen to ride but are yet to book your spot !
    tex

Im very keen plus i have all the required gear and $$ to do track day as well! but my bike just fucked itself this sat, so I dont kno if that will be fixed in time :cry:

Comment

I know that Gonz1 and the new member Boxhead were both interested, actually I think Gonz1 has already paid up......

Comment

i'm interested but i don't have the cash or the gear so i'll jus be watching
        Spike

Comment

I would do it, if I wasn't worried I would sux and make a fool of myself cause I am so slow.

Have all the gear, and credit cards are always helpful. If there is a spot left after the B&C course, maybe .. but if not, wasn't meant to be

Comment

i think ill be there to watch as ive been spending way to much money lately on gear and other stuff and insurance after seeing to mates come off in the last few months making sure im insured
            Is Dead

Comment

Well all I can do is watch, and take some snaps/video

Comment

people !!! you miss the point of the track day !!!! this is the event of the year and not one to sit on the side line and watch !!
                sell the kids , sell the car, rent out the wife or just sell your arse (campo!!) but i think everyone reguardless of talent will have fun !!

Comment

people !!! you miss the point of the track day !!!! this is the event of the year and not one to sit on the side line and watch !!
                  sell the kids , sell the car, rent out the wife or just sell your arse (campo!!) but i think everyone reguardless of talent will have fun !!
                  Yes, even I would sell my ass to be at the Perth Extreme Trackday!!!

Thanks for thinkin of me bro!!!

Comment

Tex, I'm up for it for sure, as long as my new Nike sneakers classify as "boots"?

I dont have riding boots.. I've got draggins, leather jacket, skid lid, gloves etc, just the boots thang.

Just gotta wait another fortnight till I get my next pay packet (6th November) then I should be able to afford a ticket.. hold a spot if possible, thanks man
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

I know that Gonz1 and the new member Boxhead were both interested, actually I think Gonz1 has already paid up......
                      Its all good, have organised it and will be there with really big bells on and a thumping V-TWIN
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Working...
                      X