FENCE SITTERS LETS GO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENCE SITTERS LETS GO!!

OK fence sitters the time has come. 21 spots remain on the Perth Extreme track day on 29 November 2003.

If anyone has been sitting and waiting, get your batty into either Kawasaki Northside or Causeway Honda and fill in an entry form and come and spend one of the best days you will ever have on a bike with all your buds on the track at Wanneroo Raceway.

If anyone is sitting back, concerned that you have no track experience and you feel that you will be a little out of your depth, don’t be concerned. 70% of all entries received so far are from riders who have had no track experience at all. It is the perfect opportunity to get out on the track and have some fun without getting beaten over the head with a section of the Road Traffic Act of 1974.

Forum users have had priority, however, as of next week, the general bike community promo begins and the spots will disappear so act now!

For more details go to www.perthextreme.com/trackday and download and entry form.

Don’t miss it cos if you do, you will be one of the guys/galls feeling like poo when your buddy says “man that track day was da shit”

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

What tha!!!!! How is it that there could be 21 sopts left!!

Get your shit together people, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity (till next year maybe)

I'd donate my left testical to be there and I'm all the way over here in Sydney.

Get your dollars outta ya wallets and get to it. It's going to be a full on day for everyone. Like Deej said, ALL CLASSES!!! People with no track experience will love this day. What more could you want, being on the track for the first time, havin peeps like Tex, Deej, RC, Erion Dave and BigBird cruising the track with ya, givin ya pointers and tips then comin in after a few hard sessions to have an umbrella girl come look after, give you water and a mild pat down...ooooo baby!!!

Get ya shit together peeps, get to the Perth Extreme Track Day, get yer forms in, get yer bike ready and get out there!!!!

*Campo looks for a tablespoon ready for testical removal if anyone wants it*

Comment

No need dude, I'll cover you and be there! So leave ya testical along. Don't you only have your right one left anyway

I'd donate my left testical to be there and I'm all the way over here in Sydney.

*Campo looks for a tablespoon ready for testical removal if anyone wants it*

Comment

FENCE SITTERS ?? where ??.. ur kiddin me ...

come on ppl ..the more the merrier

If all of what campo and deej said wasnt incentive enuff...

If you sign up now .. NOT only will you get to ride with the PE TEAM ..

You will get the once in a life time chance to ride with ME ..thats rite folks thats not a typo ..... and for the first 21 people to sign up NOW ....

I will give you, a personally signed 8 by 10 colour glossy photo of myself : )

Come on ppl you know you want too : ) SIGN UP NOW to avoid disappointment..
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Ok Hewie, I'm there.. prepare to kick my butt!!

Comment

Then comin in after a few hard sessions to have an umbrella girl come look after, give you water and a mild pat down...ooooo baby!!!
            Can I have un umbrella guy??

Comment

Ok Hewie, I'm there.. prepare to kick my butt!!
              YAY JO... good on ya

and cause u signed up today .. i'll make ur photo a life sized cut out . : )

Well only 20 left folks ... get in quick....

CALL 1 800 D E E J ... i mean go get ur ticket now ..

Comment

I'm working on having my bike for track day ... but new bike I'm scared I might brake it or myself too soon. And I'm saving hard enough for my bike!!!

I'll definitely be there, and would love to join the fun, but I know I can't ask for a place to be held whilst I try and scrounge some more dosh ... but by then I'll definitely need some fuel put back in my veins ... I would have finished a week of summer school
                I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Comment

mastrmage is keen to strut his stuff in a ginga ...

wat say u mas ?? wanna be a umbrella boy ??

Comment

Then comin in after a few hard sessions to have an umbrella girl come look after, give you water and a mild pat down...ooooo baby!!!
                    I'm with you ... us chicks could always do with pampering ... but they have to be buff :winks:
                    I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Comment

I'm with you ... us chicks could always do with pampering ... but they have to be buff :winks:
                      love to help you out but im riding that day ....sorry

Comment

I'd love to be there, my financial situation is under tight scrutiny at the moment, I'm doing my best to work something out.. just come back from melbourne with half a two week pay packet to play with for another two weeks.

200 bucks is a fair few pennies for some of us, just to have a good day out with the boys.. I might have to hock my box to pay for it
                        mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

i'll be ya umbrella guy babe, i ain't gunna race, i can't keep the rubber down on the road let alone on the track
                          Spike

Comment

Campo baby u can keep ur left testicle and just donate ur bike to me instead

I wanna ride so bad but i dont have a machine to carry my srawny ass round the track. Or a current liscence for a big enuff class (roll on december)

Any donations of a ride for the day and ill pay my $200 tomorrow!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Campo baby u can keep ur left testicle and just donate ur bike to me instead

I wanna ride so bad but i dont have a machine to carry my srawny ass round the track. Or a current liscence for a big enuff class (roll on december)

Any donations of a ride for the day and ill pay my $200 tomorrow!
                              hehehe i'd personally remove my own nutz with a rusty spoon before I let anyone on the track with my baby!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X