PE crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE crew

A couple of pics of the whole PE crew out last tuesday night, first time ALL the crew and just the crew!!

Including Muff Daddy's new SP2!!

I challenge any SP1 or Duc, to sound AS good!!

DUBS

Oh and SP-2, an S P - 2 !!!!!!!

Nice work, I looooover them!!!! hehehehehe My next bike for sure!

Comment

See what happened there, a twin with 3 in lines and the TWIN copped all the attention!!!! ha ha ha what can I say

They all look good, not here to bruise any ego's :oops:
      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

question is that the same sp2 (for i know they're rare) that i was drooling over up in connolly on sunday ???
        I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Comment

They're rare because they're about $5,000 too expensive new..

Comment

Yeah but mate, it's only money!!! Not like you're giving up a limb or anything hehehehehe

Comment

Yeah but mate, it's only money!!! Not like you're giving up a limb or anything hehehehehe
              And not like you can take it with you
              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

is money ever an issue when your talking about a bike that looks that fucking good !!! and with the yoshi pipes it's the best sounding bike i've ever heard !!

Comment

I'll have to second that.

It does sound very fucking good.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Uh oh, I'm glad Campo's over east or "muff daddy"? might have started an exhaust-off!
                    mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Uh oh, I'm glad Campo's over east or \"muff daddy\"? might have started an exhaust-off!
                      Incoming phonecall bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Uh oh, I'm glad Campo's over east or \"muff daddy\"? might have started an exhaust-off!
                        Where there is 1 SP-1 with yoshi's there is another!! he he I've got the cans and I'm not afraid to use them.

Surprises me though that Tex and Deej owned up to it sounding good. Last time I rode with you guys all I heard was "fucking v-twins....there everywhere !!!!"

Dont worry Campo, I will uphold the honors for you mate (or at least try my hardest)
                        :twisted:

Comment

i've always said that i want a bike with the blades performance but the sound of a twin !!! it's amazing that half a motor can sound so good yet perform so shit !!!

waiting for it.............

Comment

tex: I'll be interested to see if Ducati release a four-cyl bike over the next few years.. if they do I imagine it'll be the "twin-pulse" system like in the race bike, whereby they fire two cylinders at a time so you get a sorta v-twin noise. Will be a few years off though..

Comment

See-ing as my half an engine is in-line, i must be better than a v-twin right? 8)

hehe

or maby not, seeing as i cant pull more that 225km/h :cry:

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X